A Project for all of you

Old December 26th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

Default A Project for all of you

A friend of a friend is stationed in Kosovo and has noticed that the
kids there have nothing warm to wear in winter.

He's collecting hats, scarves, coats, socks, shoes, mittens, gloves,
sweaters, etc. Those of you with kids can collect their outgrown stuff.

The rest of you, pull out those knitting needles and crochet hooks!

Ship your boxes to:

SPC Charles Pelton
KFOR-9 MNTF-E
TF Thunder-Hawkeye
Camp Bondsteel
APO AP 09340

I am thinking this would be an excellent charity project for a church or
school.

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 12/25/07 -- several scarves for kids in Kosovo

WIP: Sesame Street group picture, MLI The Teacher (gift to the library),
Bethany Angel, Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel

www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

Next project maryd Quilting 12 June 14th 05 03:16 PM
WC Project Exchange - pics of my finished project Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 23 October 21st 04 09:45 AM
Another project Mary in Oregon Quilting 0 April 18th 04 02:30 AM
FO! & New Project Ranee Mueller Yarn 5 October 28th 03 04:47 PM
New project on the way to me.... aeromom Needlework 0 August 28th 03 11:31 PM