Treasures in Needlework

Old January 31st 04, 03:04 PM
Sharon Capps

Default Treasures in Needlework

Does anyone get this and can they tell me what it includes? Is it all
kinds of stitching or just one kind? Does it include cross stitch or only
specialty stitches? Any help appreciated.
Sharon in MN

Old January 31st 04, 07:02 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

I just looked at this on Google, and from what I can tell, it was by
Better Homes & Gardens and no longer published???? Looks like quite a
few people trying to get "all six issues" . . . or others trying to sell
their stash.

If I'm not correct on this "first look", I'd like to know the answer to
this one, too. g
Dianne

Old January 31st 04, 08:49 PM
Bob & Marg Whittleton

Sharon Capps wrote:

Does anyone get this and can they tell me what it includes? Is it all
kinds of stitching or just one kind? Does it include cross stitch or
only specialty stitches? Any help appreciated.
Sharon in MN

Sharon:
TIN by BH&G was only published for six issues. It was a great magazine
with lots of wonderful and detailed projects. I understand that it was
not financially successful, but it was lovely while it lasted. I have
all six issues and have done a number of projects from them. Some of
the patterns have since been published separately by BH&G.

Marg

Old February 1st 04, 08:31 PM
LUSNMYMIND

TIN by BH&G was only published for six issues. It was a great magazine
with lots of wonderful and detailed projects.

Oh, I loved this magazine. I almost cried when they stopped publishing it. My
husband threw out my copy of the first issue, and I'd love to find one. I have
never found another cross stitch mag I liked as much. *sigh

Rhonda
Old February 1st 04, 11:33 PM
Nyssa

LUSNMYMIND wrote:

Oh, I loved this magazine. I almost cried when they stopped publishing it. My
husband threw out my copy of the first issue, and I'd love to find one. I have
never found another cross stitch mag I liked as much. *sigh

Rhonda

And you didn't divorce him over that major sin?

Such tolerance!

I think I may have an extra copy of the first issue and one
other one around here somewhere.

Email me privately if you're interested and I'll check the
archives.

Nyssa, packrat extrordinaire
At River's End
http://nyssa.cnc.net
Old February 2nd 04, 03:12 PM
BDS2pds

I have all of the issues every done on Treasures so if you need info let me
know. They were great and wonderful. Barbie