Need help - where to buy....?

Old September 21st 05, 04:17 AM
Barbara Hass

Default Need help - where to buy....?

Your assistance is needed. We need to purchase black paper or vinyl with a
self-adhesive backing. The problem is that we cannot locate a source.
Anyone know of one? Thanks.

Kate Hass

Old September 21st 05, 12:29 PM
Marilyn

Kate,

Don't know what you want it for but would this help? Scroll to the bottom of
the page: http://www.sciplus.com/category.cfm?category=111

Take care,
Marilyn

Old September 21st 05, 10:55 PM
Barbara Hass

Thanks! (Kate is having trouble posting through google, which is why she
asked me to post for her).

Evidently, a coworker wants to use it to make letters for signs, boards,
etc., and was looking for a cheaper option than the letters from office
max. They have a die-cut machine, so they just needed adhesive-backed
paper/vinyl. They placed the order already!

Barbara (for Kate)