purple flowers to end all purple flowers

Old July 22nd 03, 07:43 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default purple flowers to end all purple flowers

I am not affiliated. GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK!

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

Old July 22nd 03, 08:04 PM
Kandice Seeber

Bluff Road kills me. She's just amazing!!!!!!!!!1

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 22nd 03, 08:26 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Gasp! THUNK! Just one day, I'd like to own a set of her beads, even if it's
only one!

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Old July 22nd 03, 11:19 PM
Beadseeker

These are amazing! (I'm so glad they are out of my price range).
Patti
Old July 23rd 03, 12:16 AM
Kandice Seeber

Nooooooo - I know I can't do this type of encased floral to save my life!!
Kim from Bluff Road is wayyyyyyy better than me.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from uppies (Dr.
Sooz) :

]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2648083432

oh.
my.

Kandice + Tink in one set of beads.

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books)
http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
-----------
The Bill of Rights - Void where prohibited by Law.
Regime Change in 2004 - The life you save may be your own.

Old July 23rd 03, 01:13 AM
Dr. Sooz

You big silly! You've been doing this for what, nine months? You're doing
amazingly well, and I am proud to own some of your incredible beads.

Yeah, you doofy potatohead!
~~
Sooz
-------

Old July 23rd 03, 01:54 AM
Diana Curtis

Thats lovely!
It calls for .. hmmm.. yellows.. some spring colors to warm the ice around
them..
Yummy...
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old July 23rd 03, 03:29 AM
CLP

How beautiful! Has anyone else out there with horrible eyesight noticed that
when you swim with a mask on you can see more clearly than you can with your
own glasses? Something about how the water forms a lens, I think. That's
what the clarity of these beads reminds me of. Gosh there is a lot of talent
in the world! Thanks for sharing this.

Live and be well,
Christy

Old July 23rd 03, 04:20 AM
Diana Curtis

Thank you. I havent heard anyone called a doofy potatohead before and it
just made my night.
Now I want to own a doofy potatohead bead. ... does anyone make one?
Diana