Novelties to swap

Old June 5th 04, 05:23 PM
Diana Curtis

Default Novelties to swap

Would anyone out there have a nice size piece of the following novelties
that they would be willing to swap for like sized pieces of chess pieces on
black and white, or hot salsas, or chocolates? I need books, and the kind of
motorcycle called a crotch rocket, and a fabric that alludes to movie
watching. You can answer here or email me privately at mdcurtis at
baldwin-telecom dot net
If I can find those couple of fabrics I will be ready to start putting
fabrics up on the design wall for Mikes Things Go Better With Coke quilt!
Thank you to everyone who gave suggestions for settings. I sure appreciate
the help.
Diana

---

Old June 5th 04, 05:39 PM
Butterfly

I've got books--how big of a square do you need?
Butterfly (think you have my email addy)

Old June 6th 04, 04:09 AM
Polly Esther

I have some bulldogs on motorcycles. Want one? Polly

"Diana Curtis" wrote Would anyone out there have a nice size piece of

Old June 6th 04, 11:13 AM
Diana Curtis

Sure! Are they housebroken? ;-)
Are there any noveltys that you might like in return?
Diana

hlink.net...

Old June 6th 04, 05:18 PM
Ginger in CA

I have hogs on motorcycles somewhere. Need that?

Ginger in CA
(email privately to reply, I'm only checking ng every few days)

Old June 6th 04, 06:00 PM
Diana Curtis

Thank you but another kind soul has already sent me a bit of hogs on hogs. I
appreciate you offering !
Diana

om...

Old June 6th 04, 07:37 PM
the black rose

Diana Curtis wrote:
Thank you but another kind soul has already sent me a bit of hogs on hogs.

Okay, "hogs on hogs" gave me visuals I really wasn't prepared for!

What can I say, I was a sheep farmer for a bunch of years. *snorfle*

--
the black rose, wench with a wrench
proud to be owned by a yorkie

Old June 6th 04, 08:24 PM
Diana Curtis

Oh my. I never thought of that and I raised pigs for quite some time. I just
saw porcines on harleys in my mind.
Diana

Old June 7th 04, 02:25 AM
Royce

That's what they are! Diana, I worked as the office manager for a Pot
Bellied Pig Breeder/rescuer for a few years. Lots of the customers were
Harley riders, small wonder.
--
Royce
A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

news

Diana Curtis wrote:
Thank you but another kind soul has already sent me a bit of hogs on

hogs.

Okay, "hogs on hogs" gave me visuals I really wasn't prepared for!

What can I say, I was a sheep farmer for a bunch of years. *snorfle*

--
the black rose, wench with a wrench
proud to be owned by a yorkie

---

I Spy Swap David & Barbara Schmidt Quilting 2 March 18th 04 01:13 PM
*The* 2004 Winter One-to-One Fat Quarter Swap (Very LONG) MelissaInNJ Quilting 7 February 24th 04 07:07 PM
Velvet Swap MelissaInNJ Quilting 0 February 4th 04 03:01 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 12:04 AM
*The* Fall One-to-One Plaid Fat Quarter Swap (Very LONG) Melissa in NJ Quilting 5 October 14th 03 04:19 PM