How To Make Ebay Work For You - for beadmakers

Old February 13th 04, 08:23 PM
Dr. Sooz

lots of curious, positive and qustioning PM's

What is a PM? Is it Private Mail/Message?
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 13th 04, 08:37 PM
Dr. Sooz

Dang, Kandice. That is so good.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 13th 04, 08:51 PM
Dr. Sooz

Kandice,
Thank you. That is an excellent post. I am printing it out for future
reference if I ever really sell stuff.

A terrific addition to anyone's clippings book or creative journal for use in
their bead-related business.

I'm going to edit for specific use in Bead Notes, and add it there -- so rest
assured, you will be able to look it up again, guys.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 13th 04, 08:52 PM
Dr. Sooz

(I know that eBay won't allow
javascript, especially scripts that open new windows -- been there,
tried that.)

Java will crash a lot of computers, so it's not a good idea anyway.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 13th 04, 08:55 PM
Dr. Sooz

It took some teaking to get a layout
that worked for me.

But Kandice -- wooden that knot work for some? Perhaps they should branch out
and root around elsewhere.

haw haw haw haw haw
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 13th 04, 08:58 PM
Dr. Sooz

I'll have to mosey on over to lurk at WC to see what the reaction
to your eminently sensible essay is!

Oh yes! I hate to ask (I'm not lazy, I just get lost over there)--- could
someone post a link to that thread here? I'd love to read more. I love to
learn about the lampworking biz, as a consumer -- it informs my purchases and
collecting. TIA.
:-)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 13th 04, 08:58 PM
Dr. Sooz

Having read your advise on marketting before, I will strongly recommend it
to everyone here, even before reading it.

Thank you. (Maybe you should sell this to a beading magazine).

YEAH! Oh, great idea, Tina!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 13th 04, 08:59 PM
Dr. Sooz

I think you should also include it on your website....tips for success.

Fantastic idea!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 13th 04, 10:14 PM
KDK

Here ya go dolling,

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167197

Kathy K
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I'll have to mosey on over to lurk at WC to see what the reaction
to your eminently sensible essay is!

Oh yes! I hate to ask (I'm not lazy, I just get lost over there)--- could
someone post a link to that thread here? I'd love to read more. I love

learn about the lampworking biz, as a consumer -- it informs my purchases

and
collecting. TIA.
:-)
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links