OT fun spam

Old June 11th 04, 03:31 PM
Roberta Zollner

Default OT fun spam

Got some spam today: my email was picked randomly from all the billions on
the planet, and I have won 4 million euros! All I have to do is contact
them. LOL It said Bill Gates and the Sultan of Brunei were sponsoring this
prize to promote the use of the internet (snort).
Well, it was entertaining to contemplate owning that much money for a little
while. Think of the fabric! Now, if they'd offered me fabric in the first
place, I might have been tempted to reply!
Roberta in D

Old June 11th 04, 04:00 PM
the black rose

Roberta Zollner wrote:
Got some spam today: my email was picked randomly from all the billions on
the planet, and I have won 4 million euros! All I have to do is contact
them.

Personally, I think the really fun ones are those that offer to increase
the size of body parts I don't possess. *evil grin*

--
the black rose, wench with a wrench
proud to be owned by a yorkie

Old June 11th 04, 04:06 PM
Shirley.Caylor

I like those blind dates where they say my friends told to them to email me.
Surprising though because I thought all my friends knew I've been married
for 25 years this July.

Shirley

Old June 11th 04, 05:12 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Shirley.Caylor" wrote in message
I like those blind dates where they say my friends told to them to email

me.
Surprising though because I thought all my friends knew I've been married
for 25 years this July.

Hmmm... maybe your friends are trying to tell you something? *snorfle*

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old June 11th 04, 08:23 PM
Kate Dicey

Roberta Zollner wrote:

Got some spam today: my email was picked randomly from all the billions on
the planet, and I have won 4 million euros! All I have to do is contact
them. LOL It said Bill Gates and the Sultan of Brunei were sponsoring this
prize to promote the use of the internet (snort).
Well, it was entertaining to contemplate owning that much money for a little
while. Think of the fabric! Now, if they'd offered me fabric in the first
place, I might have been tempted to reply!
Roberta in D

No, no! *I* won that one today - and last week! And DH won it last
month... Funny how they have yet to send the man with the suitcase full
of dosh!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old June 11th 04, 09:46 PM
Pat in Virginia

Oh Roberta, how wonderful!! You deserve the 4 million Euros
because you are so special. I am special too. I know this because
whenever I call for an appointment, a voice tells me that *MY*
call is important!! WOW!
PAT, ;^) in VA/USA

Old June 12th 04, 01:22 PM
MoragP

You all are fooling around with chump change. I'm getting my money from the
widow of the former something-or-other from Nigeria.
I just have to do her one tiny favor and the millions will be mine. It's all
in US dollars, too, so there's no fooling around with money exchange.
If you would send me $5 each, I will be happy to share the wealth with you.
Send to: