What is Everyone Working on?

Old February 21st 14, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ruth[_4_]

Default What is Everyone Working on?

On Tuesday, August 3, 1999 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, shelia springer wrote:
I need some motivation and it always helps me to know what everyone is
working on. I am working on a Shepherds Bush pattern called Angel Song.
shelia

Having finished MLI's Celtic Seasons, I am now working on Celtic Christmas. Looking for my next project after I get this one done. Have no idea what to do next, but I'm sure something will catch my eye.
Old February 22nd 14, 01:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C

I'm supposed to be working on two pieces to enter the exhibition -- due
there 3/29. The first ("Viennese Waltz") got one afternoon's work and
then I got wrapped up in Olympic skating, which required eyes on screen
instead of eyes on fabric. The second was ordered nearly 3 weeks ago
and still has not arrived. So much for working on that while my butt
was parked in front of the Olympics!

But I have gotten more baby blankets done, and some paying work (all of
it short deadline) stuff as well. Oh, yes, and the other day while
procrastinating on the paid editing, I did a bit of writing.

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 12/29/13 baby blankets for charity

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2014 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEWGIRLS/INSPIREPOINT,
IT HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
WHICH CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Old February 23rd 14, 02:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 2/22/2014 8:40 AM, Karen C wrote:
I'm supposed to be working on two pieces to enter the exhibition -- due
there 3/29. The first ("Viennese Waltz") got one afternoon's work and
then I got wrapped up in Olympic skating, which required eyes on screen
instead of eyes on fabric. The second was ordered nearly 3 weeks ago
and still has not arrived. So much for working on that while my butt
was parked in front of the Olympics!

But I have gotten more baby blankets done, and some paying work (all of
it short deadline) stuff as well. Oh, yes, and the other day while
procrastinating on the paid editing, I did a bit of writing.

Well, I have cross-stitched nothing for months. I did get a chart I won
from Ink circles finished, and it is now back from the framer. Changed
the fabric, and also changed the beige color of the dachshund to match
our Jack.

I have almost completed two baby quilts for a mission in Mexico.
Apparently the people thee are so very poor, that a gift for the baby
would be awesome. Additionally yellow is the color for good luck for a
baby. I have to finish the binding on one,. Then I have to work out way
to quilt the second. It will be be simple, because these are the second
and third things I have made. I dislike the finishing part, but greatly
enjoy the piecing and stitching parts.

DH will take pics when I am finished, and I will put them on RCTNP

Gill