Cushions

Old October 6th 05, 04:37 PM

Default Cushions

Hi

I've made some cushion covers which require cushions.

Does anyone knows of any UK stockists, who can supply good quality,
reasonably priced ready made cushions (18"x18"). I can buy in bulk if
necessary.

Any info greatfully received.

Thanks in advance

Luke

Old October 6th 05, 05:47 PM
Kate Dicey

Hi

I've made some cushion covers which require cushions.

Does anyone knows of any UK stockists, who can supply good quality,
reasonably priced ready made cushions (18"x18"). I can buy in bulk if
necessary.

Any info greatfully received.

Thanks in advance

Luke

Croft Mill may have them
Croft Mill, Lowther Lane, Foulridge, Colne, Lancs, BB8 7NG;

Phone: 01282 869625; Fax: 01282 870038; Web page:
www.croftmill.co.uk

Dainty Supplies may also have the size:
Dainty Supplies, Unit 35, Phoenix Road, Crowther Industrial Estate,
District 3, WASHINGTON, Tyne and Wear. Phone 0190 4167886/4176277, fax
0191 4176277

Can't see them in Remnant House's listing, but you can ask:
Remnant House, 26 Commercial Street, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1
1TY, phone: 01423 502707

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old October 6th 05, 06:28 PM

Thanks very much! I'll check those suppliers out.

Luke

Old October 16th 05, 10:32 AM

I make cushion covers and I have found the cheapest place to get the
cushion inners in this size is Wilkinson the high street discount
store, they are £1.25 each for a fibre inner.

Old October 19th 05, 12:29 AM

Cheers