**Display Cases, Display Stands and more for your crafts**

Old April 4th 04, 10:18 PM
Good Buy Girls

Default **Display Cases, Display Stands and more for your crafts**

Dear Craftsperson,

Thank you for reading this email.

The Good Buy Girls carry a large selection of display accessories for crafts
and other display needs.

Please come browse our website to see our hundreds of curio cabinets, glass
domes, custom cases, ornaments stands and ornament trees, spoon cabinets,
display cases for baseballs, footballs, bats, basketballs and DIECAST model
cars. We also have dozens of plate hangers, plate stands, plate frames and
easels in all colors and sizes. We add new items all the time.

As a special offer to rec.crafts.marketplace readers, we are offering a
discount of $10 off any order over $75.00 through April 30th. Type in coupon
code "rec.crafts" on the online order form to take advantage of this offer.

Curio Cabinets:
http://pages.goodbuygirls.com/326/In...1416797/1.html

Plate Stands: http://pages.goodbuygirls.com/326/In.../362525/1.html

Easels: http://pages.goodbuygirls.com/326/In...1096731/1.html

Ornament Stands (also good for pendant and hanging jewelry display):
http://pages.goodbuygirls.com/326/In.../381377/1.html

Please let us know if you have any questions. We have a toll free number for
your use Monday through Friday during business hours (Eastern time zone).

Have a wonderful Spring!

Joan

www.goodbuygirls.com

Carol Fey & Joan Wurmbrand