Men Knit?

Old March 28th 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default Men Knit?

http://www.unconfinedmind.com/RMKTrailer.mov

Please check this out and let me know what you think.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old March 28th 07, 06:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JJMolvik

It was posted once before and I love it! The last gentleman in the video is
who taught ME to knit @ my LYS. He is a wonderful teacher and person!!!!!

JJMolvik

Old March 28th 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

JJMolvik wrote:
It was posted once before and I love it! The last gentleman in the video is
who taught ME to knit @ my LYS. He is a wonderful teacher and person!!!!!

JJMolvik

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
http://www.unconfinedmind.com/RMKTrailer.mov

Please check this out and let me know what you think.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Great, it is nice to see men from all walks of life, knitting.

Hug & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old March 28th 07, 10:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
http://www.unconfinedmind.com/RMKTrailer.mov

Please check this out and let me know what you think.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

I just get a blank screen ... :-(

Mary

Old March 28th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
ILovemyDoggie.

Spike Driver wrote:
http://www.unconfinedmind.com/RMKTrailer.mov

Please check this out and let me know what you think.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

I think it great that men knits. B/c then they could make what they
need as the us women. Beside, they have been knitting in history and
so forth too. Like when they needed fishing nets. They would knit them
theirselves. Also, what a great way for women & men to share ideas.
Pam-Doggirl3

Old March 28th 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"ILovemyDoggie." wrote in message
oups.com...

Spike Driver wrote:
http://www.unconfinedmind.com/RMKTrailer.mov

Please check this out and let me know what you think.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

I think it great that men knits. B/c then they could make what they
need as the us women. Beside, they have been knitting in history and
so forth too. Like when they needed fishing nets. They would knit them
theirselves. Also, what a great way for women & men to share ideas.
Pam-Doggirl3

Fishing nets aren't knitted :-)

And a lot of women made and repaired nets.

Mary

Old March 28th 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

Enjoyed it - Thanks for sharing Dennis.

Judy

Old March 28th 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

wrote in message
. ..
What would fishing nets have been made out of in Britian 500 years ago?
Wool? Linen? Hemp? Cotton????

Flax, probably, perhaps hemp, there's little difference. Cotton was unusual
in this country then. Wool was not suitable.

Mary

Old March 28th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"JCT" wrote in message
ups.com...
Enjoyed it - Thanks for sharing Dennis.

Judy

I STILL can't get it :-((((((((((

Mary

Men Knit! Spike Driver Yarn 2 April 11th 06 04:19 PM
?? Is something knit on a manual knitting machine "hand knit"? Yarn 23 March 14th 06 07:49 PM
knit The Magician Machine Knit 1 January 8th 06 01:20 AM
Machine knit equivalent to "knit one below" Ian Roberts Machine Knit 2 October 29th 04 12:13 PM
Too hot to knit ..... Gloxia Yarn 25 September 7th 03 11:14 AM