a 'dyeing' query

Old May 7th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default a 'dyeing' query

Ooh I really like that, sounds like me!!
Love & higs
Christine

"ejk" wrote in message

"BB" wrote in message
.. .
You can become a member at any age, but if you're under 50 you must wear
a pink hat and lavender clothes. You must be 50 to wear a red hat.

And I think the whole point is that we don't have to be mature at 50 :P

Read in a store somewhe "Growing old is mandatory; growing up is
optional".
It's my mantra! LOL!

Eimear, who spent yesterday with a group of friends at a quilt show - lots
of oohing and aahing and laughter!

Old May 7th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Katherine wrote:
Eastern Edge wrote:
Katherine wrote:
Eastern Edge wrote:
Katherine wrote:
spinninglilac wrote:
well it all reminds me of this poem...hiz cher
Warning
by Jenny Joseph

I love this poem, and have a copy in my dining room.

Higs,
Katherine

Hi Katherine
I remember you liking that poem

I goofed on some koolaid dye a couple of months ago and now have
some dark purple and *very* cheery (cherry?) red roving in my
stash. The purple is a smaller amount since it turned out the way
I wanted but I left the red unattended and it went red, not pink.

If you can use it, lemme know! I was going to use it for a thrummed
'something' but probably won't...or I can get some more!

Well, that sounds interesting. I have some thrummed patterns that
could use some brightness.

Higs,
Katherine

Hi Katherine

Bit late today; spent a long time making DS's quilt this morning.

I'll send it to you (the roving, not the quilt)

You could send the quilt, too. g

Higs,
Katherine

Ummmmm.....only if you can tell me how to detach the small boy that
loves his Toronto Maple Leafs quilt!

Michelle

Old May 7th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

LOL, well, I didn't want to ask when one is old enough, mature seemed like
a nicer word!
Like DH says tho (being a man of the Peter Pan persuasion).... I may grow
older, but I don't grow up, LOL!
Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.
"BB" wrote in message
.. .
You can become a member at any age, but if you're under 50 you must wear
a pink hat and lavender clothes. You must be 50 to wear a red hat.

And I think the whole point is that we don't have to be mature at 50 :P

BB

Tell me, when IS one mature enough to be a member?

50 is the qualifying age.
Higs,
Katherine

Noreen, that does not necessarily mean that one is mature at 50
though.......LOL

Els

---
avast! AV: Inbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0618-3, 05/05/2006
Tested: 5/7/2006 4:05:44 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0618-3, 05/05/2006
Tested: 5/7/2006 4:07:18 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old May 7th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Eastern Edge wrote:
Katherine wrote:

You could send the quilt, too. g

Ummmmm.....only if you can tell me how to detach the small boy that
loves his Toronto Maple Leafs quilt!

I could take him, too. He is a sweetie, after all. g

Higs,
Katherine

Old May 7th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

sounds to me like we are all, either in our second childhood then,
or
recycled teenagers..

hugz Cher

"ejk" wrote in message
> [...]

.. .

Old May 8th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Katherine wrote:
Eastern Edge wrote:
Katherine wrote:

You could send the quilt, too. g

Ummmmm.....only if you can tell me how to detach the small boy that
loves his Toronto Maple Leafs quilt!

I could take him, too. He is a sweetie, after all. g

Higs,
Katherine

Sorry, no, that one's a keeper! Here he is:
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/qui...?.dir=/5816re2

Michelle

Old May 8th 06, 10:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Katherine wrote:
Eastern Edge wrote:
Katherine wrote:
Eastern Edge wrote:
Katherine wrote:

You could send the quilt, too. g

Ummmmm.....only if you can tell me how to detach the small boy that
loves his Toronto Maple Leafs quilt!

I could take him, too. He is a sweetie, after all. g

Higs,
Katherine

Sorry, no, that one's a keeper! Here he is:
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/qui...?.dir=/5816re2

He *is* as gorgeous as I remember him. The quilt is lovely, too.

Higs,
Katherine

He's a doll, all right. Thanks!

Michelle

Old May 8th 06, 10:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Carol in TN wrote:
"Eastern Edge" wrote in message
oups.com...

Katherine wrote:
Eastern Edge wrote:
Katherine wrote:

You could send the quilt, too. g

Ummmmm.....only if you can tell me how to detach the small boy that
loves his Toronto Maple Leafs quilt!

I could take him, too. He is a sweetie, after all. g

Higs,
Katherine

Sorry, no, that one's a keeper! Here he is:
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/qui...?.dir=/5816re2

Michelle

Such a beautiful son you have. Nice quilt too!
Thanks for sharing,
Carol in TN

Thank you!

Michelle

Old May 8th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

You could send the quilt, too. g

Higs,
Katherine
snip

worth a try Katherine... higz Cher ;~)

natural dyeing Els van Dam Yarn 0 August 23rd 05 03:27 AM
Dyeing Silk Yarn cariadai Yarn 2 March 7th 05 03:31 AM
dyeing with food colouring Els van Dam Yarn 14 July 1st 04 07:17 PM
KoolAid dye question... Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 78 November 9th 03 08:36 PM