OT - This is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 16th 03, 01:51 AM
Katherine

"JJMolvik" wrote ...
Another iron building item:

I swear I was told this by a nurse after the birth of my DD#2:

Chocolate.

Especially the dark chocolate. Much better for you than the milk.
Katherine

Old December 16th 03, 12:08 PM
G.Kelly

Gwen Kelly

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:32:40 -0000, Ophelia wrote:

You need to eat dark green leafy vegetable for iron. I am sure you

know
what you have like that

spinach, cabbage, brocolli or any dark greens

Ophelia

Yes, O, I told her the same.
And that 'ham' does NOT qualify as RED meat!
We're going to have to get on our brooms and teach this girl how to eat,
are'nt we?
(grin)

Yes dear we will) Now where did I put my
broomstick.........................

Old December 16th 03, 12:57 PM
Aud

Yes, you are right, The dark one, though!
Aud ;-))

--

"JJMolvik" skrev i melding
Another iron building item:

I swear I was told this by a nurse after the birth of my DD#2:

Chocolate.

JJMolvik

Old December 16th 03, 12:59 PM
G.Kelly

Noreen and Ophelia I agree -- but Ophelia would not your icle angel's wings
get you there quicker to help pirjo ??? God Bless gwen
--

Gwen Kelly

Old December 16th 03, 11:05 PM
Ria Van de Velde

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:10:49 -0800, "JJMolvik"
wrote:

Another iron building item:

I swear I was told this by a nurse after the birth of my DD#2:

Chocolate.

JJMolvik

Now THAT is a good advice.

With love from belgium
Ria

riavdv at pandora dot be
Old December 17th 03, 12:23 AM
JJMolvik

It was especially nice since I had been following diet for Gestational
Diabetes for MOST of the pregnancy!

Consequently, I made the nurse repeat herself!

JJMolvik

Old December 17th 03, 01:23 PM
B Vaughan

wrote:

Another iron building item:

I swear I was told this by a nurse after the birth of my DD#2:

Chocolate.

However, chocolate also has caffeine, which I think you should avoid
if you're nursing. At the very least it might keep the little darling
awake at night, and I don't think it's good for their little nervous
systems anyway.
--------
Barbara Vaughan

My email address is my first initial followed by my last name at libero dot it.
Old December 17th 03, 05:42 PM
JJMolvik

The other thing they warned my about was the fact it is binding. And when
nursing, binding was not just MY worry, but for DD#2 as well.

JJMolvik

Old December 17th 03, 06:17 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Pirjo,

Just catching up and have to say all the gals gave you great advice on what to
eat. Pills alone I don't think will solve the problem as you need to eat too.

Hugs,

Nora
Old December 18th 03, 07:25 AM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Oh yes, Auntie...I have been hungry lately. Milk and iron won't mix well
though...Nurse told me about it. And I mentioned it to Dad and he said the
same. Well..must eat Mg and vitamis B and C....they should help with iron
stuff.
Best: Pirjo
"NoraBalcer" kirjoitti

backstage textiles BDS2pds Needlework 61 May 3rd 04 10:50 PM
Crazy Patchwork Lisa Caryl Quilting 1 January 29th 04 04:02 PM
Crazy Horse Memorial Omar Zia Carving 0 January 11th 04 09:22 PM