new pictures and fyi

Old August 9th 10, 02:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
dreamboat

Default new pictures and fyi

fyi,
Have any of you joined the quilting board yet? They have about
15,000 members. It is a dynamite site. The Url for it is:
http://www.quiltboard.com/
Also I have posted some new stuff on my webshots.
http://commuity.webshots.com/user/dreamboat116
dreamboat
Old August 9th 10, 04:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

i cant get your webshots to load.
hmmmm, i wonder what is going on.
i'll figure this out.
j.

"dreamboat" wrote...

Old August 9th 10, 07:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
rusty rusty is offline
Junior Member

On Aug 8, 9:08*pm, dreamboat wrote:
fyi,
* Have any of you joined the quilting board yet? *They have about
15,000 members. *It is a dynamite site. *The Url for it is:http://www..quiltboard.com/
Also I have posted some new stuff on my webshots.http://commuity.webshots..com/user/dreamboat116
dreamboat

Yes, and I really enjoy receiving the list of most talked about
subjects every day or so... rusty

Old August 10th 10, 11:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bronnie[_2_]

On 9 Aug, 11:08, dreamboat wrote:
fyi,
* Have any of you joined the quilting board yet? *They have about
15,000 members. *It is a dynamite site. *The Url for it is:http://www..quiltboard.com/
Also I have posted some new stuff on my webshots.http://commuity.webshots..com/user/dreamboat116
dreamboat

I can only access a site called www.quiltingboard.com not
quiltboard.com. Is this the same site you are discussing?
Bronnie
Old August 10th 10, 03:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathyl

On Aug 10, 5:47*am, Bronnie wrote:
On 9 Aug, 11:08, dreamboat wrote:

fyi,
* Have any of you joined the quilting board yet? *They have about
15,000 members. *It is a dynamite site. *The Url for it is:http://www.quiltboard.com/
Also I have posted some new stuff on my webshots.http://commuity.webshots.com/user/dreamboat116
dreamboat

I can only access a site calledwww.quiltingboard.comnot
quiltboard.com. *Is this the same site you are discussing?
Bronnie

And I can't access either address.

FYI dreamboat Quilting 1 July 24th 10 03:59 PM
FYI dreamboat Quilting 0 September 20th 09 06:35 AM
FYI Karen C - California Needlework 0 January 13th 07 01:41 AM
FYI [email protected] Rubberstamps 0 July 7th 06 05:55 AM
FYI.... tatercat Beads 0 October 26th 05 04:07 AM