Found something I REALLY like!

Old July 30th 10, 05:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

Default Found something I REALLY like!

Ok so I was bored with seeing a zillion patients this morning,
covering both my consults and those of a colleague who is on holidays,
and I decided to google for teddy bear quilts. I ended up finding
this, and fell in love!

http://www.artsmartcraftcottage.com....eb2 6e9b29227

This quilt is gorgeous!!!!

So, I went ahead and ordered it.

Just like that. Blindly jumping into the purchase without checking
references or anything.

Anyone have any background or other info that would/should interest me
(after the fact).?

What do you think of this pattern?

Claudia

(who is now on call, and is leaving the computer to get back to doing
some cross stitch before the next "victim" walks through the door!)
Old July 31st 10, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

I have seen a couple of versions made up and they were stunning.

The local church quilting group holds an quilt display once a year. (This is
about the only time that DH shows much interest in quilts.)

Last year there were about 3/4 version of this quilt. They obviously did a
class on one technique as there were about 10 versions of another quilt. It
is only a small group,displaying about 50quilts, are only about a dozen
exhibitors and it is held in the church. The pews are turned on the side
used as uprights for hanging the quilts.

Dee in Oz

Old July 31st 10, 03:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I'm so glad you did that, Claudia. There was a quilt kit at the Pensacola
quilt show that I truly loved. I passed it by when I saw the price but I
have sorely regretted it and wish I'd brought it home Many of us have said
often - if you see something you love, buy it. It might not be there again.
So. Enjoy your new treasure. Polly

Old July 31st 10, 08:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

You did good; it's cute as a button.

And you made me feel better. I went out yesterday, on a whim, and
spent altogether too much money on... gadgets (you guessed!).

Useful ones, honestly!

Buy in haste, repent at leisure... or maybe not. I like better, "Be
glad and rejoice today for there is no tomorrow."

Nel (Gadget Queen)
Old July 31st 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Looks like fun! Something to look forward to after a hard day at work
:-) Well done!
Roberta in D

Old August 11th 10, 02:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_4_]

Polly, we are retiring in November and moving home to Pensacola! Maybe we
can have a meet up at the next Pensacola Quilt Show!!
Donna in NE La.

--
Donna in NE La.
kd maine 77 at yahoo dot com

"claudia" wrote in message
Ok so I was bored with seeing a zillion patients this morning,
covering both my consults and those of a colleague who is on holidays,
and I decided to google for teddy bear quilts. I ended up finding
this, and fell in love!

http://www.artsmartcraftcottage.com....eb2 6e9b29227

This quilt is gorgeous!!!!

So, I went ahead and ordered it.

Just like that. Blindly jumping into the purchase without checking
references or anything.

Anyone have any background or other info that would/should interest me
(after the fact).?

What do you think of this pattern?

Claudia

(who is now on call, and is leaving the computer to get back to doing
some cross stitch before the next "victim" walks through the door!)

I found out something about myself. John Quilting 20 April 13th 09 01:46 PM
Found! Taria Quilting 7 March 11th 09 08:22 PM
Found Found Found Pattern Sharon Needlework 17 February 16th 08 09:11 PM
Almost found it!! julia sidebottom Quilting 3 April 8th 04 11:15 PM
Ad? I found this.. AmazeR Beads 1 February 2nd 04 02:29 AM