baby quilts!

Old February 15th 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Default baby quilts!

I have nearly finished no 2 quilt . Hand Quilting it !!! Not my usual thing
but I have tried the silk/cotton batting and found it to be great for HQ.
However my question is, the next 2 baby quilts I have to make, are for twin
girls. Does anyone have an idea for two, that could ,(maybe ) be made using
a positive /negative design so that they will match but be different if you
see what I mean. All ideas carefully considered! lol

--
Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11

Old February 16th 09, 02:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Estelle Gallagher" wrote:

I have nearly finished no 2 quilt . Hand Quilting it !!! Not my usual thing
but I have tried the silk/cotton batting and found it to be great for HQ.
However my question is, the next 2 baby quilts I have to make, are for twin
girls. Does anyone have an idea for two, that could ,(maybe ) be made using
a positive /negative design so that they will match but be different if you
see what I mean. All ideas carefully considered! lol

How about nine-patches in opposite colors?

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old February 16th 09, 09:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan[_3_]

How about a card trick quilt? You can use different colors or a
different background for each.

Old February 16th 09, 03:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

I did a twin set using Ohio Stars, 2 colors for the stars which were
reversed in the 2 quilts, plus a background.
Roberta in D

Baby Quilts felwyn Quilting 13 August 24th 08 07:22 PM
baby quilts Anne Rogers Quilting 4 February 21st 07 05:53 AM
baby quilts done Roberta Zollner Quilting 13 April 4th 06 01:04 PM
Baby Quilts [email protected] Quilting 5 November 19th 03 02:22 PM
Baby Quilts LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 1 August 22nd 03 05:45 PM