French pattern directions

Old November 21st 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
jes

Default French pattern directions

Hi: A lovely student showed up recently. She's from Haiti and speaks
French or Creole. We don't. Does anyone know of a source where I can
download free knitting patterns in French?

Thanks -- merci! Joan
Old November 21st 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

jes wrote:
Hi: A lovely student showed up recently. She's from Haiti and speaks
French or Creole. We don't. Does anyone know of a source where I can
download free knitting patterns in French?

Thanks -- merci! Joan

http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Knitting/Projects/French+Leaflets/Crafts+Project+List.htm
or
http://tinyurl.com/knitfrench
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK
Old November 21st 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

"jes" skrev i melding
Hi: A lovely student showed up recently. She's from Haiti and speaks
French or Creole. We don't. Does anyone know of a source where I can
download free knitting patterns in French?

Thanks -- merci! Joan

Hi Joan,

Here are patterns from "Garnstudio" (Drops)
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/fr/kategori_oversikt.php
Here are links to free patterns (the links at right side of the site:
Modèles gratuits(free) à tricoter(knit))
http://inukshuk71.blogspot.com/2007/...e-ticoter.html

If you scroll down this site. you will find "patrons" (patterns) for
ladies children and mo
http://www.leslaines.com/categorie11...ratuits-tricot
I guess you'll find some free patterns here too:
http://www.magic-maison.com/tricot,1024.asp1

Good Luck,
AUD ;-)

Old November 27th 08, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
suzee[_2_]

jes wrote:
Hi: A lovely student showed up recently. She's from Haiti and speaks
French or Creole. We don't. Does anyone know of a source where I can
download free knitting patterns in French?

Thanks -- merci! Joan

There are free patterns at this site - http://www.bergeredefrance.fr/

sue
Old November 27th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

"YarnWright" skrev i melding
Aud spun a FINE 'yarn':

Aud. . .
Aud, I am SO very happy to see YOU here!
Ducking back into sabbatical/hiatus...
Love,
Noreen

Hi Noreen!