Quilt shows 2007 USA

Old August 17th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mike

Default Quilt shows 2007 USA

Hi to you all.

I am looking for photo's of the quilt show's listed below.

If you are going to 1 or more of the shows firstly have a great day out.

My wife Di Abram had the good luck to pass the juried stage of these 4 shows

and has sent over one quilt ' For the love of Kamon ' ( 1of 24 in the UK
quilt team )

1st time her work has been seen outside the UK ( yes we are very proud of
her work. )

I would dearly love to give her photo's of this quilt hanging in these shows
as it

is not possible for her to fly over to the shows.

Many thanks for any photo's you can locate.or even comments on her work.

Mike

Mike Abram
Chester
Cheshire
UK

com remove the spam in address to reply.

www.centronuclear.org.uk

www.centronuclear.org.uk./toniquilts2006.htm Diane's quilt web page /
photo's

www.buy.at/theinformationpoint Online shop

World Quilt Show -
New England
Premier of the 2007
World Quilt Competition Tour
August 16 - 19, 2007
Manchester, New Hampshire

Pennsylvania National
Quilt Extravaganza XIV
September 6 - 9, 2007
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Pacific International
Quilt Festival XVI
October 11 - 14, 2007
Santa Clara, California

Greater Chicago
Quilt Exposition
Grand Finale of the
2007 World Quilt Competition Tour
November 8-11, 2007
Schaumburg, IL

Old August 17th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Mike:
Don't I wish I was going to all those shows!! Alas, I'm
not going to any of them. I suggest you make this
request again about one week prior to each show. That
way you will be more likely to 'catch' someone who
makes last minute plans to attend. Congratulations to
Di for this achievement .... and for her talent, luck
had little to do with it!
PAT in VA/USA

Old August 18th 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita in MA

Mike,

I am just about to leave for the New England show this morning. I'll be
sure to get some photos for you. As for the others, I wish I could
attend all of them but for now, just this one :-)

Rita L.

Old August 19th 07, 12:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita in MA

Pictures of Di Abrams' magnificent quilt are in my "New England Quilt
Show 2007" album. You all should take a look. It truly is gorgeous and
something to be proud of.

http://community.webshots.com/user/ggollymm

Rita L.

Old August 19th 07, 12:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mike

A big public thank you to Pat & Rita for their help.

Mike
in Chester England

http://centronuclear.org.uk/toniquilts2006.htm

Old August 19th 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Mike wrote:
[...]

There are lots of pictures of her fantastic quilts at

http://tinyurl.com/2l3sp7

There are close ups of Kamon here too - drool, drool!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
Old August 19th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
MB

Di's quilt is beautiful ...I only wish I could have seen it in person and
could
kick myself for not making the trip down to Lowell !!! Mary /VT

news

/
photo's

www.buy.at/theinformationpoint Online shop

World Quilt Show -
New England
Premier of the 2007
World Quilt Competition Tour
August 16 - 19, 2007
Manchester, New Hampshire

Pennsylvania National
Quilt Extravaganza XIV
September 6 - 9, 2007
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Pacific International
Quilt Festival XVI
October 11 - 14, 2007
Santa Clara, California

Greater Chicago
Quilt Exposition
Grand Finale of the
2007 World Quilt Competition Tour
November 8-11, 2007
Schaumburg, IL

Compare Quilt Shows MaleQuilter Quilting 3 December 19th 06 07:23 PM
Quilt Shows & Events in 2007 MaleQuilter Quilting 12 November 20th 06 10:38 PM
quilt shows Judy W Quilting 5 August 4th 06 04:28 PM
Speaking of quilt shows.... Sandy Foster Quilting 0 January 28th 05 11:47 PM
QUILT SHOWS MoragP Quilting 25 October 12th 04 04:41 PM