New photos up

Old February 10th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default New photos up

I finally finished the pieced blocks for the RCTQ BOM as well as for my
small quilt group's BOM. Photos are at
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/BOM2005.html. I still have to get
caught up on the applique blocks and my Sampler of Psalms.

I also put up some pictures of the blue and yellow flowered Trip Around
the World that I finally finished in early January. I purchased the
fabric 7 or 8 years ago, I pieced the top 2 or 3 years ago, and I
finally got it quilted. Photos are at the bottom of
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/Quilts2005.html

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old February 10th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Wow, you've been busy! Very nice, thanks for sharing

--
Carole
Champlain, NY

http://photos.yahoo.com/ceridwen_rhea

Old February 10th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Lovely work, Julia.
The TATW is beautiful. The extra quilting makes it really
opulent-looking. The fabrics are really pretty.
I'm really looking forward to seeing how your blocks in the different
categories go together. They will look terrific I'm sure.
..
In message , Julia in MN
writes
I finally finished the pieced blocks for the RCTQ BOM as well as for my
small quilt group's BOM. Photos are at
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/BOM2005.html. I still have to get
caught up on the applique blocks and my Sampler of Psalms.

I also put up some pictures of the blue and yellow flowered Trip Around
the World that I finally finished in early January. I purchased the
fabric 7 or 8 years ago, I pieced the top 2 or 3 years ago, and I
finally got it quilted. Photos are at the bottom of
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/Quilts2005.html

Julia in MN

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old February 11th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Hi
Nice quilts!! The embroidered baby quilts are really nice.

Old February 11th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Very nice, Julia, very nice indeed. Dancing in the moonlight for ya!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old February 11th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
Julia in MN wrote:

I finally finished the pieced blocks for the RCTQ BOM as well as for my
small quilt group's BOM. Photos are at
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/BOM2005.html. I still have to get
caught up on the applique blocks and my Sampler of Psalms.

I also put up some pictures of the blue and yellow flowered Trip Around
the World that I finally finished in early January. I purchased the
fabric 7 or 8 years ago, I pieced the top 2 or 3 years ago, and I
finally got it quilted. Photos are at the bottom of
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/Quilts2005.html

Julia in MN

They're all lovely, Julia! You're doing great. Have you decided how
you're going to set the BOM blocks?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old February 11th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I'm taking the easy way out -- both will be simple straight sets with
sashing. I plan to use a blue for the RCTQ blocks and green for the
other one. Both quilts will probably go to the local Ronald McDonald House.

Julia in MN

Old February 12th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Lovely quilts. I have started to embroider squares for a quilt like that.
30's fabrics are a great look. Linda in Tx