Rainbow Bridge

Old February 24th 04, 04:07 PM
linda f.

Default Rainbow Bridge

Can anyone tell me if there is crossstitch chart for "The Rainbow Bridge"?
Looked at Hoffman, but nothing there. I seem to remember a year ago (or so)
someone mentioned one on this group.

Thanks!
linda

Old February 24th 04, 04:16 PM
SEL

http://www.leadershipmanagement.com/...les/bridge.htm

That's the only one I've seen. But I don't believe it includes the poem
itself. I'm surprised there aren't others - it's a rather common poem among
stitchers.

Shannon L.

Old February 24th 04, 09:35 PM
Ruth409028

Can anyone tell me if there is crossstitch chart for "The Rainbow Bridge"?

Used to be one on the Rainbow Bridge site, but my grandson crashed my computer
for the 3rd time, and I have never been able to reach the site. Try keyword
"Rainbow Bridge" and see what you come up with. Frances
Take Jacques out before replying.
Old February 25th 04, 12:34 AM
Patricia Rogers

Try this -
http://www.leadershipmanagement.com/...s/rbbridge.htm

Pat in Illinois

Old February 25th 04, 03:01 PM
Boohoo1971

There is a lovely chart for Rainbow Bridge. I have worked it. It is in rayon
thread and has some metallics in it. I have been looking for the chart for the
last hour. I gave it away and can not remember who I gave it to. There is no
information on my computer about it. I do hope you can find it. The one I
worked is hanging in my daughter's house in memory of Tasha, a golden. Someone
here told me about it so I hope that stitcher sees a posting about Rainbow
Bridge. Boo
Old February 25th 04, 03:44 PM
Boohoo1971

Rainbow Bridge chart....I FOUND IT!!!!!! here is the site...it is beautiful...
http://www.leadershipmanagement.com/...ndex.html#spot

It is very well hidden on the web. If this doen't work, the address is
Jazzbird Designs,
1633.Itchepackesassa Drive, Lakeland Florida,33810
Fax 863-2050

There are two charts in the chart which is $14.oo. I used the chart that had
the complete poem on it. There are a bunch of kits, but I prefer to pick the
fabric and thread I like and kit it . She takes personal checks,money orders,
Visa and Mastercard and does not take phone calls. As I said, the site is hard
to work with, but the design is lovely. By the way, her name is Catherine
Lawhon.

Now back to what I should be doing, housework, yuuk. If you have any questions,
e-mail me. Boo

Old February 25th 04, 10:07 PM
Val Mathison

ws.com...
Can anyone tell me if there is crossstitch chart for "The Rainbow

Bridge"?

I have a chart for The Rainbow Bridge. If interested, you can order from me via
Paypal, or else my charts are stocked by several LNS in the USA. My site is
www.kj-designs.co.uk

Val