Strands of Floss

Old January 25th 05, 05:33 PM
Jan J.

I find it very amusing how a simple question from
a newbie can take a 90 degree turn and become
quite a hot topic.

BTW, I'm a Snippet fan. Orts sound too much like
something you pick out of your teeth after a meal. LOL

Ducking and running from the Ort faction. ;-)

Jan - WebMistress of:
'A Stitch In Thyme'- http://www.alpinemeadow.com/stitchery/index.html
List Assistant to: fkxs * Forever Knight Cross Stitchers

Old January 25th 05, 06:09 PM
Brenda

I don't think I'd call Lucille that. Miss Snippet would be a great name
for a cat though.

Dr. Brat wrote:
Shall we start calling you "Snippet" then?

--
Brenda
Old January 25th 05, 06:12 PM
Brenda

I'm firmly on the Ort side. Orts remind me of Orcs and Orc-bashing used
to be a hobby of mine (AD&D) so it just makes for a continuum through my
pastimes.

Old January 25th 05, 06:58 PM
Dr. Brat

Brenda wrote:

I don't think I'd call Lucille that. Miss Snippet would be a great name
for a cat though.

Hmmmm, I'd have to drop the "Miss" but I agree that Snippet is a great
name for a cat or a small dog.

Elizabeth (Maltese, perhaps? *grin*)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old January 25th 05, 08:30 PM
Lucille

"Dr. Brat" wrote in message
ink.net...
Brenda wrote:

I don't think I'd call Lucille that. Miss Snippet would be a great name
for a cat though.

Hmmmm, I'd have to drop the "Miss" but I agree that Snippet is a great
name for a cat or a small dog.

Elizabeth (Maltese, perhaps? *grin*)

--
Yep, that's me, a small part, piece, or thing; and a little white Maltese
dog lover, But that's MS Snippet.to you.

Haughty me,

Lucille

Old January 25th 05, 09:01 PM
Dr. Brat

Lucille wrote:
"Dr. Brat" wrote in message
ink.net...

Brenda wrote:

I don't think I'd call Lucille that. Miss Snippet would be a great name
for a cat though.

Hmmmm, I'd have to drop the "Miss" but I agree that Snippet is a great
name for a cat or a small dog.

Elizabeth (Maltese, perhaps? *grin*)

--
Yep, that's me, a small part, piece, or thing; and a little white Maltese
dog lover, But that's MS Snippet.to you.

Haughty me,

Regency Novel Character: Haughty Snippet

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old January 25th 05, 09:04 PM
Lucille

"Dr. Brat" wrote in message
ink.net...
Lucille wrote:
"Dr. Brat" wrote in message
ink.net...

Brenda wrote:

I don't think I'd call Lucille that. Miss Snippet would be a great name
for a cat though.

Hmmmm, I'd have to drop the "Miss" but I agree that Snippet is a great
name for a cat or a small dog.

Elizabeth (Maltese, perhaps? *grin*)

--
Yep, that's me, a small part, piece, or thing; and a little white Maltese
dog lover, But that's MS Snippet.to you.

Haughty me,

Regency Novel Character: Haughty Snippet

Elizabet

Gee, I'm smarter than I thought LOL Actually I had no idea
there was such a person, in literature or for real, but if you can be Dr.
Brat and Sheena can be Lucrezia, I may give some thought to that name.

Lucille.

Old January 25th 05, 09:30 PM
Judy

Jan J. wrote:
I find it very amusing how a simple question from
a newbie can take a 90 degree turn and become
quite a hot topic.

BTW, I'm a Snippet fan. Orts sound too much like
something you pick out of your teeth after a meal. LOL

Ducking and running from the Ort faction. ;-)

okay, I guess I will vote too. I prefer snippets.
Judy

Old January 25th 05, 09:50 PM
Dr. Brat

Lucille wrote:

"Dr. Brat" wrote in message
ink.net...

Regency Novel Character: Haughty Snippet

Elizabet

Gee, I'm smarter than I thought LOL Actually I had no idea
there was such a person, in literature or for real, but if you can be Dr.
Brat and Sheena can be Lucrezia, I may give some thought to that name.

I don't know if there is such a person in literature either. I was
suggesting that the name would fit such a genre. I think it's cute.
Maybe you should adopt it, if you like it!

Elizabeth