left over projects

Old January 13th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

Default left over projects

Here is a link to pics of what I used the left over squares on my
finished quilt to make. I have been having a devil of a time posting
these pics. third try.
the machine cover houses a Janome 1600 long arm.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y74...t=cushions.jpg

Hope It works.

John

Old January 13th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

I got there from your first link, John.
Must be just a quirk!
..
In message om, John
writes
Here is a link to pics of what I used the left over squares on my
finished quilt to make. I have been having a devil of a time posting
these pics. third try.
the machine cover houses a Janome 1600 long arm.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y74...?action=view&c
urrent=cushions.jpg

Hope It works.

John

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 13th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Very nice John..... and the chairs are lovely too.
BTW, I see 3 different posts from you with this link - something must be
amiss with your computer???

Patti in Seattle

Old January 16th 07, 09:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

John wrote:

Here is a link to pics of what I used the left over squares on my
finished quilt to make. I have been having a devil of a time posting
these pics. third try.
the machine cover houses a Janome 1600 long arm.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y74...t=cushions.jpg

Hope It works.

John

Ooh, nice! Love those toffee/caramel colours...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

my projects as of 'late'... Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 2 April 3rd 05 05:11 AM
January Finished Projects Craftkitten (Darlene) Yarn 29 February 7th 05 11:21 PM
Dealing with left over yarn Yarn 31 January 19th 05 08:15 PM
What to do with finished projects Gossamer Axe Needlework 51 September 27th 04 11:49 PM