Ot a bit tired

Old August 26th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

Default Ot a bit tired

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding
I owe many of you private thank yous, but i am a bit tire i think the
overwhemity of the time of Alarms and rockets falling , and the
uncertainty of staying alive , is now sinking in a bit, i walk as
much as i can Outside, meet people , and try to sleep it out. it
feels a bit like a Heavy flue,
mirjam

Mirjam, when we write a mail to you these days, it is because we want
you feel that we care, and we think about you!
You do not owe anything, just try to feel you have friends thinking of
you!
You need all the "relaxation" you possibly can get!
( ;-) It can be hard to be moxy ! LOL!)
Hugs and higs from Aud ;-)

Old August 27th 06, 06:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thank You Midwest poster from me in in middle east Asia ,,, :::
Slow down what is that ???? :::
Life gives us so many `slow down ` times that we should pick up the
ropes and work harder at easier times.
mirjam

As hard as it is, you should try to slow down and rest more until you are
feeling better. Do take care of yourself.

--
Jan in MN

Old August 27th 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thank you Stella ,
this is a great Compliment , i don`t think i am brave , i am just used
to take life as it comes. Survive the hard times and try and make good
things in the better / easier times.
mirjam

Take care Mirjam ,you have been very brave through an ordeal ,take it slow
,you will get stronger every day.

Stella

Old August 27th 06, 06:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

AUD , i know and am full of respect and gratitude for thes wonderful
posts , that tell me we are not alone ,,,,,
Optimistmic NOTE ,,, on the 9/9 we open a new exhibition in
SeamGallery , It was planned a year ago ,,,
This time it is called 'HEAD COVER`, as i am one of the showing
artists, i will show an old work that has become very Contemporary ,,
My work "Virtual Deffences" . and i also made a new work about Red
Riding Hood,
New exhibition opening is optimistic .
I also renewed my Subscription for Interweave Knits for the next 2
years ,,,, all are signs that i am an optimist .
mirjam
Old August 27th 06, 10:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding
AUD , i know and am full of respect and gratitude for thes wonderful
posts , that tell me we are not alone ,,,,,
Optimistmic NOTE ,,, on the 9/9 we open a new exhibition in
SeamGallery , It was planned a year ago ,,,
This time it is called 'HEAD COVER`, as i am one of the showing
artists, i will show an old work that has become very Contemporary ,,
My work "Virtual Deffences" . and i also made a new work about Red
Riding Hood,
New exhibition opening is optimistic .
I also renewed my Subscription for Interweave Knits for the next 2
years ,,,, all are signs that i am an optimist .
mirjam

HOW good to hear, Mirjam!
Good luck with the exhibition!!!!!
I've just looked up your work "Virtual Defences" from your homepage!
It is for sure very contemporary these days!(Here is the link in case
anyone would like to see it
http://fibersiv.israel.net/threads/defenses.html

....and good luck with relaxation the next two years; enjoy Interweave
Knits!LOL!
AUD ;-)

Old August 27th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding
Hee AUD
what is the added words you added to my web page
www.fibersiv.israel.net

i never saw any things about Threads/deffenses
it is true that this work was part of my solo exhibition
A Woman with threads ,,,,, and the name of the work is Virtual
deffenses ,,, of course you can`t see the back where i added Nylon
sheets [ our `deffense` in Gulf war 1 , against possible gaz
rockets... the red phone the sun glasses ,,, are these really
deffenses ???

Mirjam,
* I went to your homepage,
*looked up "A Woman With Threads",
because I remembered I had seen it there earlier,
*clicked the photo "virtualy Defences", got a "bigger" photo,
*and copied the direct link to this photo:
http://fibersiv.israel.net/threads/defenses.html

....and there you have the extra words..
AUD ;-))

Old August 28th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
I owe many of you private thank yous, but i am a bit tire i think the
overwhemity of the time of Alarms and rockets falling , and the
uncertainty of staying alive , is now sinking in a bit, i walk as
much as i can Outside, meet people , and try to sleep it out. it
feels a bit like a Heavy flue,
mirjam

Stick in their friend, hopefully it is all over for a while.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old August 28th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thank you Dennis , sometimes it looks as if our life is more made of
the Whiles ,,,,, :::
But we are quite an energetic Democratic country, thus we now will
have an interesting time , of another kind ,,, I know why i wish all
this old chinese blessing "may you have a Boring year !!" ....
mirjam

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
I owe many of you private thank yous, but i am a bit tire i think the
overwhemity of the time of Alarms and rockets falling , and the
uncertainty of staying alive , is now sinking in a bit, i walk as
much as i can Outside, meet people , and try to sleep it out. it
feels a bit like a Heavy flue,
mirjam

Stick in their friend, hopefully it is all over for a while.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Italian Greaseballs, she wants to grasp tired hats for Elisa's sunshine, Hungover Tired Animal. David Formosa (aka ? the Platypussy) Knots 0 May 4th 06 07:54 AM
Ot very tired Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 16 March 24th 06 10:52 AM
way tired, not OT Terbear Quilting 4 July 24th 05 06:54 PM
OT - Whine and Rant, Long and feel free to ignore Sharon Harper Quilting 66 June 16th 05 05:05 AM