Hexagon bag Pattern wanted

Old October 7th 05, 09:44 PM
Aussie_girl Aussie_girl is offline
Junior Member

Location: Queensland, Australia
Send a message via MSN to Aussie_girl
Default Hexagon bag Pattern wanted

I saw a quilted handbag that was made of I think 12 hexagons, joined together. Can anybody tell me where I can get a free pattern or might have a pattern they no longer need.
Many thanks, Aussie Girl
Old October 7th 05, 11:44 PM
nzlstar*

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/struss/bonus/bonus.htm
is it the Little 3D Bag on here?
hth, nayy,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Aussie_girl" wrote...

Old October 8th 05, 01:41 AM
Sally Swindells

I like this - its the Japanese Patchwark we were talking about about a
month ago.

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old October 8th 05, 05:43 AM
Dee in Oz

There is one in the latest 'Patchwork and Stitching" (vol 5 No 8). It
is more of a hand bag type than the one nzlstar* has found.

finished size 9" x 12 1/2" x 6" using 22 6" squares

HTH

Dee in Oz

Old October 9th 05, 03:01 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

That is so kewl!! I have never seen a GFG done with that method. Sort of a
cathedral window hybrid. I can just see this done in black with my 5"
squares of bright batiks that I have been saving. Great carry around
project.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"nzlstar*" wrote in message
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/struss/bonus/bonus.htm
is it the Little 3D Bag on here?
hth, nayy,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar

"Aussie_girl" wrote...

I saw a quilted handbag that was made of I think 12 hexagons, joined
together. Can anybody tell me where I can get a free pattern or might
have a pattern they no longer need.
Many thanks, Aussie Girl

--
Aussie_girl

Need Feedback - charity pattern idea Lazygirl Quilting 21 March 17th 05 07:13 PM
Crochet pattern wanted: 7-petaled round flower cushion with a twist CharlottesChoice Yarn 4 March 16th 05 08:16 PM
chair cushion pattern wanted TracingMyRoots Quilting 4 February 10th 05 04:23 PM
Modifying a pattern Slinky Yarn 5 May 10th 04 11:58 PM
pattern construction book ? JJMolvik Yarn 2 April 2nd 04 09:11 PM