RCTQ BOM'ers please read

Old October 2nd 05, 08:18 PM
Terbear

Default RCTQ BOM'ers please read

to date, I have posted all pictures I have received. If you do not see your
block in the gallery, that means I do not have it.
click on the link provided:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/RCTQ-BOM
it will take you to the BOM galleries, from there, click on any pictures to
check to make sure your blocks are posted.
We only have a handful from last month's blocks...so, if you have any
pictures, please e-mail them to me at , I will be more then
happy to post them.
Thanks
Teri
--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old October 2nd 05, 08:22 PM
Tina

Teri, as I printed out October's block today, I thought to myself,
"Yeah right Tina, you haven't even chosen fabrics for September's block
yet!"

Well, since I'm stuck on the template for the Whirling Star - I picked
out the fabrics for Septembers block and will get that done today,
hopefully. Then will try my hand at October's tomorrow.

Will definitely post pics when finished.

Thanks for the reminder,
Tina

Old October 2nd 05, 09:58 PM
Sharon Harper

Octobers block? I must have missed that - can you pretty please post the
link to it????

quicker)

oups.com...

Old October 2nd 05, 10:48 PM
Sally Swindells

Running a bit late this month - sorry last month!. Applique is done
except for the heart, and the pieced one is all cut out, little lines
drawn and arranged in an army waiting to be fed through the machine!

Too dark to do any more today, but will go to bed early for me, and
try again tomorrow! Will go and do the heart now, though, it should
only take a few minutes.

Incidently, you are behind too! - They are headed as August instead of
September!!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old October 3rd 05, 10:45 AM
Roberta Zollner

The blocks look so amazing next to each other! I can see I'm behind on
sending you photos.
Roberta in D

Old October 3rd 05, 12:29 PM
AliceW

You're in good company!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

:
: "Terbear" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
: news:1oW%e.77808$ct5.15447@fed1read04...
: to date, I have posted all pictures I have received. If you do not see
: your block in the gallery, that means I do not have it.
: click on the link provided:
: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/RCTQ-BOM
: it will take you to the BOM galleries, from there, click on any pictures
: to check to make sure your blocks are posted.
: We only have a handful from last month's blocks...so, if you have any
: pictures, please e-mail them to me at , I will be more
: then happy to post them.
: Thanks
: Teri
: --

Old October 3rd 05, 04:58 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Okay - you made me feel better. I was feeling guilty because I was behind.
I have been busy sewing stuff for Katrina Survivors and DGDs school clothes.
Soon as things settle down here a bit I will set aside a day and do
September & Octobers together. Will send pictures to Terbear then.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
oups.com...

Old October 4th 05, 01:49 AM
AliceW

I wouldn't feel badly, Snigs, I'm still working on the June block! I do
have the fabrics selected and set aside. I just need to find the time to
get them done. I am hoping tomorrow will be June - July day.

--

"SNIGDIBBLY" wrote in message
: Okay - you made me feel better. I was feeling guilty because I was
behind.
: I have been busy sewing stuff for Katrina Survivors and DGDs school
clothes.
: Soon as things settle down here a bit I will set aside a day and do
: September & Octobers together. Will send pictures to Terbear then.
:
: --
: http://community.webshots.com/user/snigdibbly
: SNIGDIBBLY
: ~e~
: "
: / \
: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/snigdibbly.
: http://www.ebaystores.com/snigdibbly...ox&refid=store
: oups.com...

Old October 4th 05, 05:25 PM
Christina in Ok

Please email me terbear, I have sent you Septs's block a few weeks ago,
twice..
and last night I sent Sept and Oct's

Old October 4th 05, 09:49 PM
Dannielle

I'm behind in sending photos too...of course, you have to have something to
send photos of, and I haven't even managed to do my blocks for several
months! We moved at the beginning of June, and are getting ready to do it
again in a few weeks. Maybe sometime next month I'll get around to doing my
June/July/August/September/October/November blocks! *sigh* and I thought
this was going to be easy!

Dannielle

[...]

ANNOUNCING OFFICIALLY - 2005-2006 RCTQ Block-of-the-Month (February's Blocks) Melissa in NJ Quilting 77 March 1st 05 07:32 PM
FAQ for RCTQ Feb Diana Curtis Quilting 7 February 2nd 05 05:08 PM
Annual RCTQ Quilting Week 2005 Pat in Virginia Quilting 46 January 25th 05 04:28 PM
Queens and other RCTQ positions CNYstitcher Quilting 18 January 14th 05 01:56 AM
RCTQ Meet Up 2005 Pat in Virginia Quilting 0 January 3rd 05 11:58 PM