Mostly OT... I am bummed out and tired....

Old March 4th 05, 12:56 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Mostly OT... I am bummed out and tired....

Last Saturday, a very dear friend passed away, and while I know it's for
the best, it keeps hitting me when I least expect it.
His wife called today, looking for info to add to his obit... and while we
joked around, and had a great phone visit, with lots of good memories,
since then.. I keep seeing and hearing Bill 'everywhere'... and it's got me
bummed.
Thanks for letting me vent a bit.
Hugs,
Noreen

Old March 4th 05, 01:35 AM
JJMolvik

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
Last Saturday, a very dear friend passed away, and while I know it's for
the best, it keeps hitting me when I least expect it.
His wife called today, looking for info to add to his obit... and while we
joked around, and had a great phone visit, with lots of good memories,
since then.. I keep seeing and hearing Bill 'everywhere'... and it's got

me
bummed.
Thanks for letting me vent a bit.
Hugs,
Noreen

To be remember, he will always be around and with you. And you know he's
feeling much better now! Still, it's hard. My prayers are with you and Don
and Bill's wife and family.

Hugs,
JJMolvik

Old March 4th 05, 02:32 AM

Hi Noreen,

Yes, you and Don and had a great friend and you will find the wonderful
memories will be there to guide you for a long time. My prayers are
also going to both of you and his wife. You will also be a great
comfort to his wife.

Hugs,

Nora

Old March 4th 05, 03:46 AM
Katherine

Awww, sweetie, I am so sorry to hear your news, but glad that you are able
to be there for his wife. And you know you can vent here any time you need
to!

Hugs,
Katherine

Old March 4th 05, 06:10 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Noreen , i am with you ,,, it is hard all the time , and it hard to
loose friends , Hold on to the Nice memories ,,,, mirjam

Old March 4th 05, 09:56 AM
cher

Hi Noreen,

It will be like this for you for a while, and it isn't easy, your mind has
to store all this info properly, and whilst it does, it isn't easy, but he
went leaving you his friendship and memories which is one of the greatest
gifts...

Hugs....Cher

Old March 4th 05, 11:33 AM
skimbells

i'm so sorry to hear this {{{{{noreen}}}}}

Old March 4th 05, 01:25 PM
Gallagher

My heart goes out to you and your friends family. That remembrance that
brings such pain now seems too much to bear. For myself, after the death of
my brother, I found that pain never is so sharp as the years pass, but the
remembrances keep the pain at bay and let you remember with love and a
sweeter sadness.

Abi

Old March 4th 05, 02:07 PM
Laura J

Oh Noreen, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll be keeping you and Don and your
friend's wife and family in my thoughts...

LauraJ

Old March 5th 05, 02:31 PM
Meri

I am so sorry for your loss. You will continue to see and hear him,
and when the sorrow of loss dims, you will remember and "talk" to him
with your heart. Love doesn't stop.

My thoughts are with you and his family.