pfaff 1016

Old October 8th 05, 07:02 AM
Brian Christiansen

Default pfaff 1016

In my regular mail the other day, I got a flyer for a "PFAFF factory
truckload sale" sponsored by one of the local vac and sew shops. One of the
models advertised was a model 1016 (at least that is the best I can make out
their tiny print) for $99, and it says that it usually sells for $299. From
the picture it does not appear to be a computerized model, but I can't even
really tell that, but from the MSRP, I would be surprised if it is.

I looked on the PFAFF site and could not find this model, in fact I could
not find any of the models advertised on this flier. In fact the closest I
could find is a coverlock serger, model 4850, the closest model that I could
find on the PFAFF site is a coverlock, model 4852. This makes me suspect
that PFAFF is having a big ol' truck drive around selling some discontinued
models. That does not really bother me if they are good machines at good
prices.

I am not really in the market for a new sewing machine, but I was wondering
if I did go to this sale and buy the machine (the 1016), would I get a good
sewing machine at a good price or would I not get much more quality than if
I spent my $100 at Wal-Mart.

Brian Christiansen

pfaff 1016 Brian Christiansen Quilting 5 October 8th 05 06:08 PM
Pfaff Hobby Grand Mrsfrz Quilting 2 March 4th 05 10:50 PM
Which Pfaff Machine for Me? Ida Boyens Sewing 6 November 17th 04 02:17 AM
B: Dreitransport-Nähmaschinen von Pfaff Helmut Voelkel Marketplace 0 July 2nd 04 05:55 PM
Pfaff questions Jennifer Hepworth Quilting 1 July 11th 03 02:42 AM