OT Bye for a while!

Old October 7th 05, 09:04 PM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default OT Bye for a while!

We leave tomorrow morning for the 5 hr. drive to the airport, fly out
Sunday morning, celebrate Our First Wedding Anniversary on Monday
(already!!!), rehearsal on Tuesday, wedding on Wednesday, fly back
Thursday with the 5 hr. drive home, kick back on Friday, leave- driving
this time- on Saturday morning, Bill's court appearance on Tuesday
morning and visit the granddarlings (praying the judge sees our side of
it and forces the issue!), load his belongings in the UHaul trailer on
Wednesday and back home by Saturday. Whew! To make things really,
really interesting I came down with a sinus infection Monday. I'm on
antibiotics and a decongestant so I hope by Sunday my head doesn't
explode when the plane takes off. Yikes!!!

TTYL!!!

Leslie & The Furbabies (who will stay home with Bill for the first trip
and visit their Auntie Susan (our dog trainer) for the second trip) in
MO.

Old October 7th 05, 09:40 PM
Taria

God speed Leslie. Happy Anniversary to you and that hunky Mr. Collins.
Hoping wedding is fun and the court appearance positive.
Taria

Old October 7th 05, 09:41 PM
Tina

Leslie, take care of yourself and be safe! Will be holding you in my
heart and prayers until you return!

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 7th 05, 10:06 PM
Patti

Hope all the journeys go smoothly and safely, Leslie.
Have a happy anniversary, a lovely time at the wedding (will they have
received their quilt by then? - hope so); and hope the court appearance
is not too awful and that you do manage to see the little ones.
Think nice calming thoughts throughout. We'll be waiting when you get
back and hoping to hear how it all went.
Take care and have a hug to dispel the potentially exploding head.
..
In message .com,
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 7th 05, 10:56 PM
Sandy Foster

In article .com,
[...]

Bon voyage, Leslie! Have a marvelous anniversary celebration (with no
sinus symptoms!), have fun at the wedding, and come home with warm
fuzzies from the court appearance.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old October 8th 05, 12:27 AM
Musicmaker

wow - have a great time! And stay safe.

Old October 8th 05, 02:41 AM
Polly Esther

They have said it all; I can only add "from me too". Polly

"Musicmaker" wrote in message
oups.com...
wow - have a great time! And stay safe.

Old October 8th 05, 03:52 AM
Patti S

Have a lovely, LOVELY time Leslie...... and give the critters an extra
hug when you leave.

Hugz
Patti in Seattle

"forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it"
=AD=ADmark twain=AD=AD