Message from Nel!

Old August 11th 03, 06:46 PM
Kate Dicey

Default Message from Nel!

I spoke to Nel today, finally! She WILL be back, but has changed ISP and
is having trouble subscribing at present.

If you remember, last time she checked in she was in Canada: now she's
back in Yorkshire, and still suffering with her poor nose. She says she
will be applying for a her Rudolf certificate soon! They filled her
with LOTS of antibiotics in Canada. It would now appear that she has an
abscess in her septum, so faces possible surgery... Poor Nel!

Good wishes would be appreciated. I can send them on by email when I
get her new email address.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old August 11th 03, 10:33 PM
Patti

Yes, please pass on good wishes, Kate.
What rotten luck to be ill on such a potentially fantastic holiday.
I've done the same so I know exactly what it feels like (sat down on the
bed in a hotel in Dallas, just after getting in from the airport, and
tore a ligament in my back). I do hope she will be able to go back
sometime and this time have real fun.
Perhaps they might hit on an antibio. that will kill it, before they
have to resort to surgery. Hope so.
..
In article , Kate Dicey
writes
I spoke to Nel today, finally! She WILL be back, but has changed ISP and
is having trouble subscribing at present.

If you remember, last time she checked in she was in Canada: now she's
back in Yorkshire, and still suffering with her poor nose. She says she
will be applying for a her Rudolf certificate soon! They filled her
with LOTS of antibiotics in Canada. It would now appear that she has an
abscess in her septum, so faces possible surgery... Poor Nel!

Good wishes would be appreciated. I can send them on by email when I
get her new email address.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 12th 03, 12:08 AM
Elena

Ohhh I hope she gets better soonest! Please relay my wishes for her speedy
recovery.
Also for her getting the ISP straightened out as far as getting us back onto
her computer!

Elena in Tx, crossing my fingers

Old August 12th 03, 01:40 AM
julia sidebottom

when you hear from her again send her my best...
juliasb

Kate Dicey wrote:
I spoke to Nel today, finally! She WILL be back, but has changed ISP and
is having trouble subscribing at present.

If you remember, last time she checked in she was in Canada: now she's
back in Yorkshire, and still suffering with her poor nose. She says she
will be applying for a her Rudolf certificate soon! They filled her
with LOTS of antibiotics in Canada. It would now appear that she has an
abscess in her septum, so faces possible surgery... Poor Nel!

Good wishes would be appreciated. I can send them on by email when I
get her new email address.

--

Remove (nospam) from address.

now...
come and journey with me from darkness....
.... into New Life http://www.nwlife.com

Old August 12th 03, 03:19 AM
melinda

Kate Dicey wrote:
I spoke to Nel today, finally! She WILL be back, but has changed ISP and
is having trouble subscribing at present.

If you remember, last time she checked in she was in Canada: now she's
back in Yorkshire, and still suffering with her poor nose. She says she
will be applying for a her Rudolf certificate soon! They filled her
with LOTS of antibiotics in Canada. It would now appear that she has an
abscess in her septum, so faces possible surgery... Poor Nel!

Good wishes would be appreciated. I can send them on by email when I
get her new email address.

That sounds terribly painful! I wish her well in sorting things out and
I hope she gets better real soon.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol