first in 2008

Old January 11th 08, 06:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Default first in 2008

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53386571pftQdb

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community
Old January 11th 08, 06:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kris in Portland, Oregon

On Jan 10, 10:13*pm, "maryd" wrote:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53386571pftQdb

--
Maryhttp://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community

Good work Mary!! Looks Lovely
Kris
Old January 11th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carissa

ooooo I love it I love the scrappy look done like that. I have plenty
of scraps to do one, but I am scared I will mess it up lol. I am not good
at seeing what looks ok where. How can you mess up a scarppy quilt lol I
need to get over it and just do it I suppose. Anyhow, yours is very pretty
I am reinspired. Thank you

Carissa

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/Elywyn
Butterflies are not insects, they are

Old January 11th 08, 07:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Thanks, Kris.

Old January 11th 08, 07:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Thanks, Carissa. I cut the strips, put them into a paper bag, and drew them
out one at at time. After trimming to length needed on the current block,
the remainder of the strip was put in a second paper bag. I didn't pull
from the second bag until the first was empty.

Old January 11th 08, 12:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Dancing in the moonlight for ya, Mary! That's gorgeous, you're off to a
good start for the year.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
music is all around us, all you
have to do is listen

Old January 11th 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Well, Mary, you have bested me. (How I do love to be bested by somebody,
assuming of course that they don't mind if I take their idea and fly with
it.) It seems to me that your very special ingredient is the Smiley Faces
on stars. Your quilt forces me to go shopping. Scrappy quilts are a
special joy to me but the scrap collection has no smiles. This is an
emergency. Thank you. Polly

Old January 11th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Oooh, that's cool! I have lots of leftover RWB scraps from making QOV
blocks. You've given me an idea about what to do with all those scraps.

Thanks,
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

Old January 11th 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Thanks, Karen. Now to get it sandwiched and quilted. I'm going to have to
clear my sewing table so I can do some quilting. I have some already
basted.

Old January 11th 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

I definitely reduced my RWB scraps.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community
m...

"maryd" wrote in message
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53386571pftQdb

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Get It Done in 2008!!! What are you waiting for????? Kate G.[_2_] Quilting 15 January 4th 08 04:14 PM
May you have a Pruductive 2008 [email protected] Needlework 5 January 1st 08 05:40 AM
Hoffman 2008 Pat in Virginia Quilting 16 November 27th 07 02:24 AM
Paducah 2008 Ian or Karen Quilting 5 November 12th 07 03:43 PM