beaded sweater being worn at last!

Old April 15th 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
myswendy

Default beaded sweater being worn at last!

Well, my SIL loved the beaded sweater. It was a bit big in the back so
she opted to use snaps instead of buttons so she could cinch it in a
bit more. I will make adjustments on the next outfit.

On my SIL's doll forum, it's delightful how life stories are spun
around the beautiful dolls in great clothes, usually with a healthy
dose of good humor thrown in. So in that vein, I send this picture to
you all, with the caption: "Lana graciously stops to chat with the
paparazzi amid the cherry blossoms in Philadelphia".
The pic should be here (I think I finally have this down-- I HOPE!
LOL):
http://tinyurl.com/34qpuk

Wendy

Old April 15th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

myswendy wrote:

Well, my SIL loved the beaded sweater. It was a bit big in the back so
she opted to use snaps instead of buttons so she could cinch it in a
bit more. I will make adjustments on the next outfit.

On my SIL's doll forum, it's delightful how life stories are spun
around the beautiful dolls in great clothes, usually with a healthy
dose of good humor thrown in. So in that vein, I send this picture to
you all, with the caption: "Lana graciously stops to chat with the
paparazzi amid the cherry blossoms in Philadelphia".
The pic should be here (I think I finally have this down-- I HOPE!
LOL):
http://tinyurl.com/34qpuk

Wendy

Way to go Wendy - well done!

The link worked perfectly and that jumper looks even lovelier on the
doll.

Old April 15th 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

myswendy wrote:
Well, my SIL loved the beaded sweater. It was a bit big in the back so
she opted to use snaps instead of buttons so she could cinch it in a
bit more. I will make adjustments on the next outfit.

On my SIL's doll forum, it's delightful how life stories are spun
around the beautiful dolls in great clothes, usually with a healthy
dose of good humor thrown in. So in that vein, I send this picture to
you all, with the caption: "Lana graciously stops to chat with the
paparazzi amid the cherry blossoms in Philadelphia".
The pic should be here (I think I finally have this down-- I HOPE!
LOL):
http://tinyurl.com/34qpuk

Wendy

Yes, you finally have it down Wendy!!

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old April 15th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
myswendy

On Apr 15, 12:51 pm, Spike Driver wrote:
myswendy wrote:
Well, my SIL loved the beaded sweater. It was a bit big in the back so
she opted to use snaps instead of buttons so she could cinch it in a
bit more. I will make adjustments on the next outfit.

On my SIL's doll forum, it's delightful how life stories are spun
around the beautiful dolls in great clothes, usually with a healthy
dose of good humor thrown in. So in that vein, I send this picture to
you all, with the caption: "Lana graciously stops to chat with the
paparazzi amid the cherry blossoms in Philadelphia".
The pic should be here (I think I finally have this down-- I HOPE!
LOL):
http://tinyurl.com/34qpuk

Wendy

Yes, you finally have it down Wendy!!

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail- Hide quoted text -

HAHAHAHA! Thanks guys! Yeah, I was thrilled at how great it looked
once it was being worn. Inspiration to make some more outfits!

sweater pix Wooly Yarn 11 September 12th 06 08:28 AM
What to do with worn out cutting mats blackrosequilts Quilting 10 May 20th 06 11:59 PM
Worn crotch in jeans [email protected] Sewing 3 June 7th 05 03:47 AM
Pic of sweater Jenn Vanderslice Yarn 8 October 24th 03 03:46 PM