Wishing You All A Merry Christmas And A Happy New year

Old December 20th 05, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Wishing You All A Merry Christmas And A Happy New year

TO All The Ones Here :

I want to take the time to wish you all a Merry Christmas and A happy New
Year.My Christmas will be sad and lonely and happy and glad at the same time
..Boy is that a mouth ful.
Sadden because my Husband Has passed away,my soul mate that God sent to
me,years ago as a Guardian Angel,
Christmas Eve would be our 11th Anniversary as soul mates. He will be with
me,and watching over me from Heaven.
Happy for him to be with his mom,dad,and brother at last,but most of all
being with our Lord.
Glad that he is not in any pain,no needles ,no more oxygen,or masks to wear
,no more chemo,or radiation .
Thank you all for your prayers and your kind words,and most of all
your friendship coming through my little gray Dell. Mean it with all
sincerity from my heart.
My Husband is already deeply missed.
Thanks for letting me be able to comment here with this group.

Stella

Old December 20th 05, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Stella Fenley" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Dear Stella

May your beautiful memories sustain you and give you peace.

God bless you and keep you safe.

With Love

Ophelia

Old December 20th 05, 05:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Stella... if Christmas Eve is a clear night... look for the brightest star
and know that it will be your husband watching over you. If it is not a
clear night, close your eyes and just feel his arms around you giving you a
loving hug. I can still feel my parent's touch when I take the time to stop
and let myself feel it.. and my Dad has been gone 12 years this past October
23rd, and my Mom will be gone 4 years this coming March 8th.

He will always be with you, Stella... forever!

*hugs*
Gemini

Old December 21st 05, 03:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Stella Fenley wrote:
TO All The Ones Here :

snip

Stella,
I know that this will be a difficult Christmas for you, but as you say, your
DH is no longer suffering. I will pray that you have the strength you need
to get through this time.

Katherine

Old December 21st 05, 04:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Stella, I hope that your beautiful memories of your husband and the time
that the two of you spent together will give you solace this holiday season.

Hugs and Smiles,
Donna in Chilly Philly
--
When we lose the right to be different, we lose the right to be free. ~
Charles Evans Hughes

Old December 21st 05, 04:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Stella Fenley wrote:
[...]

Dear Stella,
My prays and love are with you, alot of people say they understand, but
I have been in your shoes, my soulmate of 6 wonderful years was taken
away too soon by cancer April 2003, I love him and miss him every day.
time makes it better, time makes you miss him more.The Holidays are hard
not having him near, I have so many pictures and memories of good times.
Hope you have family and friends to be with, and time to yourself to be
alone with your love for your husband.
Your friend,
Jenny
Old December 21st 05, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Stella,

Oh, I'm so happy to see your post here today. Yes, it's going to be a
difficult time, but you know that we are here for you too when you need
to talk and I will be thinking of you both days.

Hugs,

Nora

Old December 22nd 05, 12:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Dear Stella, it's so good to see you posting again. I'm sure your Christmas
will be a mixed blessing this year, but I'm praying you'll be comforted by
your memories and, as you said, the fact that your DH is no longer in pain.
I'm sending all my very best wishes for a holiday season that's as good as
it can be. And that's one of the reasons we're here; to listen
Love & higs
Christine

[...]

OT - Favorite Time of the Year vj Beads 2 December 8th 04 02:22 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's. Ray DeVous Beads 0 December 24th 03 08:06 PM
Merry Christmas Russell Miller Needlework 0 December 23rd 03 06:05 PM
Merry Christmas Cats spampot Sewing 0 December 21st 03 10:52 PM
Merry Christmas Fred Needlework 1 December 21st 03 03:08 PM