Washington yarn stores

Old August 28th 05, 02:38 AM
KinakoMochi

Default Washington yarn stores

Any Washingon state knitters out the

I found this link to yarn stores in Washington state
http://www.brysonknits.com/WA.htm

I will be in Coupeville, Seattle, Tacoma and Port Townsend, and driving
down Hood Canal. Any recommendations on the best places for yarn?

Thanks,
Barb
Old August 28th 05, 03:51 AM
JCT

Barb. I have bought yarn at Lamb's Ear Farm in Tacoma.
TACOMA, WA 98408
LAMB'S EAR FARM
4631 PACIFIC AVE
253-472-7695
website: www.lambsearfarm.com

They had a pretty good selection and were helpful. They are not
downtown and you might want to mapquest them to find them as it is a
bit off the beaten path. They are in a remodeled house.

I looked longingly in the window at
SEATTLE, WA 98121
SO MUCH YARN
2302 1st AVE
206-443-0727
the last time I was in the neighborhood (To have a wonderful dinner at
The Flying Fish) but have not been inside.
(I was with my husband and son at the time - and the store was closed
after we finished our meal.
I have heard of some of the others but have no first hand experience
with them. I have bought yarn at several of the others listed on that
website in other towns. If you are in Shelton while driving down the
canal, I got some very nice yarn from a shop that is located there when
they were at a knitting retreat in Gig Harbor:
SHELTON, WA 98584
FANCY IMAGE YARNS & WEAVING
SE 591 ARCADIA RD
360-426-5875, 800-484-9675 code 4634; website:
www.fancyimageyarn.com

Judy

Old August 28th 05, 09:03 AM
KinakoMochi

Thanks, Judy. I hope to get to at least one of those! I am also going to
try and make the Puyallup Fair-I went once before and there was a yarn
display.

Barb
Old August 28th 05, 03:22 PM
JCT

Yes -- there is usually some handspun yarn there and other such
temptations. Judy