Celebrations

Old February 29th 04, 03:45 PM
Sali Parker

Default Celebrations

Hi all - can anyone tell me the web address of Celebrations in New
Hampshire? Thanks!

Old February 29th 04, 03:57 PM
Sali Parker

Many thanks! I've been making myself nuts trying to find it!

"Sheri Youngberg" wrote in message
It's www.celebrationofnw.com

Old February 29th 04, 03:58 PM
Queen City Cross Stitcher

Hi Sali,
here's the web site

http://www.celebrationofnw.com/

I Plan on attending, but haven't made my course choices yet.

Bobbie V.
--=20
remove the knot with a net to reply
=D0=CF=11=E0=A1=B1=1A=E1

Old February 29th 04, 08:17 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 2/29/04 10:58 AM, in article f_n0c.2385$ko6.2643@attbi_s02, "Queen City
Cross Stitcher" wrote:

Hi Sali,
here's the web site

http://www.celebrationofnw.com/

I Plan on attending, but haven't made my course choices yet.

Bobbie V.

Hey Bobbie - which ones were you looking at? I have to admit the punch
needle sounds interesting and wish I could consider the Betsy Stinner
classes.

Cheryl

Old March 2nd 04, 04:54 AM
Evelyn M

Cross Stitcher" wrote:

Hi Sali,
here's the web site

http://www.celebrationofnw.com/

I Plan on attending, but haven't made my course choices yet.

Bobbie V.

Hey Bobbie - which ones were you looking at? I have to admit the punch
needle sounds interesting and wish I could consider the Betsy Stinner
classes.

Cheryl

Hi,
I just put a note on my calender of when it is this year and looked at the
web site. I'll have to decide which classes to take.
-Evelyn

Old March 2nd 04, 12:25 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Cross Stitcher" wrote:

Hi Sali,
here's the web site

http://www.celebrationofnw.com/

I Plan on attending, but haven't made my course choices yet.

Bobbie V.

Hey Bobbie - which ones were you looking at? I have to admit the punch
needle sounds interesting and wish I could consider the Betsy Stinner
classes.

Cheryl

Hi,
I just put a note on my calender of when it is this year and looked at the
web site. I'll have to decide which classes to take.
-Evelyn

Let see if we can manage a group meeting for coffee! Jelena might come up
and Bobbie V, and

Chime in folks!
Cheryl

Old March 2nd 04, 12:57 PM
Meg

Cross Stitcher" wrote:

Hi Sali,
here's the web site

http://www.celebrationofnw.com/

I Plan on attending, but haven't made my course choices yet.

Bobbie V.
Hey Bobbie - which ones were you looking at? I have to admit the punch
needle sounds interesting and wish I could consider the Betsy Stinner
classes.

Cheryl

Hi,
I just put a note on my calender of when it is this year and looked at the
web site. I'll have to decide which classes to take.
-Evelyn

Let see if we can manage a group meeting for coffee! Jelena might come up
and Bobbie V, and

Chime in folks!
Cheryl

I am planning on attending at least the mall. Due to lack of funds I don't
think I can take a course this year. Depending on when it is I would like
to make it to the group meeting.
-Margaret

--
\\ o o

[...]