apologies...

Old September 11th 06, 11:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default 'daughter' sampler apologies...

On 9/10/06 11:48 PM, in article
, "Ericka Kammerer"
wrote:

Alison wrote:
On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 17:52:45 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

If any one is looking for a lovely sampler for her/his daughter, I have this
one to stitch someday for DD

http://www.wyndhamneedleworks.com/Wi...th_her_joy.htm

Cheryl - it looks beautiful. Can you post a little of the text? (it's
too small for me to read.)

You can see the text he

http://www.accomplishments-shop.com/...006%20SOM.html

Best wishes,
Ericka

Thanks Erica!

Cheryl

Old September 11th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Alison

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 06:30:08 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 9/10/06 11:48 PM, in article
, "Ericka Kammerer"

wrote:

If any one is looking for a lovely sampler for her/his daughter, I have this
one to stitch someday for DD

http://www.wyndhamneedleworks.com/Wi...th_her_joy.htm

Cheryl - it looks beautiful. Can you post a little of the text? (it's
too small for me to read.)

You can see the text he

http://www.accomplishments-shop.com/...006%20SOM.html

Best wishes,
Ericka

Thanks Erica!

Cheryl

Double thanks, Erica!
Old September 11th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

Default apologies...

On 9/9/06 9:40 PM, "Mavia Beaulieu" wrote:

"Liz from Humbug" wrote in message
I also am considering looking up other things that Indigo Rose
(Catherine Strickler) has done - not that I "need" anything else to
work on, but when has need ever entered the picture??? :-)))
Liz from Humbug

I too stitch My Son and just recently finished her Mother to Daughter
sampler. I'm also working on her Folding Cross needlework book. Catherine
has a lot of nice interesting designs.
http://www.wyndhamneedleworks.com/In...ndigo_rose.htm

Mavia

Aren't her things just lovely? I'm working on the True Love sampler as a
gift for DH - doing it in silks on a hand-dyed linen. My friend that owns
the LNS did My Son as a pre-wedding gift for her son - it's gorgeous. I
have a couple of other pieces to do - in the stash - which I hope to find
someday. A couple of my stitchin' pals have done some classes with her, and
really, really like her.

I heard a rumor that the local association is trying to see if she'd teach a
class at the next "get-away" in 2008 (only done alternate years).

No such thing as "need" entering any of these pictures!

ellice

Apologies Katherine Yarn 5 August 20th 05 04:24 PM
Folk Mote hug quilt - apologies, but no names Karen Johnson Quilting 6 February 4th 05 03:34 PM
My apologies Rita Quilting 2 December 31st 04 08:18 PM
Humor - with apologies in advance to the males in the group VManes Beads 9 February 21st 04 09:00 PM
Ladies more apologies to you al;l; Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 5 January 18th 04 10:06 PM