Success at the county fair!!!!!

Old July 16th 05, 01:05 AM
Joan E.

Default Success at the county fair!!!!!

I took 7 items of stitching in to the county fair on Wednesday and
found out the results last night. Here are the results:

3rd place: Story time (birdies by Valerie Pfeiffer - can be seen in my
webshots album: http://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan )
2nd place: Christmas design on hand towel
1st place: Another of the above
1st place: Grandma's game (also in webshots)
1st place: Potting shed
1st place, Champion and Grand Champion: In His care, my
long-standing-finally-finished angel and bunny (a Dimensions design)

When I get them back from the fair on Sunday I'll scan the rest in and
put them in my album, too.

For the first time I also entered my yellow lilies in the Cut Flower
class and got a 1st and Reserve Champion for those, too!

A very successful day so I had to come here and brag just a little!
)))

Joan

Old July 16th 05, 01:40 AM
Brenda Lewis

{Standing Ovation}

--
Brenda
NEW to Styx, classic to the world: Big Bang Theory
Old July 16th 05, 01:44 AM
Carey N.

{{ Second Row Standing and Clapping}}

"Brenda Lewis" wrote in message
. ..
{Standing Ovation}

Old July 16th 05, 03:54 AM
Joan E.

Brenda Lewis wrote:

{Standing Ovation}

and

Carey N. wrote:
{{ Second Row Standing and Clapping}}

Thank you! going crimson & bowing deeply

Joan

Old July 16th 05, 11:32 AM

***APPLAUSE*** ***APPLAUSE*** ***WHISTLE***

WELL DONE!!!

www.ladybuglane.com
Old July 16th 05, 05:07 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/15/05 8:05 PM, in article
, "Joan E."
wrote:

[...]

Wonderful - I am so happy for you!

Cheryl

Old July 16th 05, 05:15 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

Joan E. wrote:

A very successful day so I had to come here and brag just a little!
)))

Brag away! What wonderful success! Congratulations!!! You must be in
seventh heaven.
Dianne
--
"The Journal of Needlework" - The E-zine for All Needleworkers
http://journal.heritageshoppe.com

Old July 16th 05, 10:23 PM
lizard-gumbo

Joan E. wrote:

A very successful day so I had to come here and brag just a little!
)))

Oh, so MANY congrats! I'm taking my stuff in to the state fair next
month, so your post was a most wonderful pick'em'up!

Your work is beautiful, and deserved to win!

--
Lizard-Gumbo

http://community.webshots.com/user/moonlightmojo
Old July 17th 05, 01:17 AM
Darla

On 15 Jul 2005 17:05:15 -0700, "Joan E."
wrote:

A very successful day so I had to come here and brag just a little!

Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.
Picture Trail Gallery: www.picturetrail.com User Name: Condorita
www.sisquoc.blog-city.com