Ignoring that other post

Old November 6th 09, 01:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

Default Ignoring that other post

On 11/5/09 12:23 PM, "Susan Hartman" wrote:

ellice wrote:

Really early in the morning, and then sometimes mid-day. It's kind of
erratic. If you're interested, I'd check their website and see what it says
for program guide. I'm always happy when I stumble onto one of the shows.

Well, that explains it! Not my key TV-viewing hours. VBG
(Though I do watch a soap at lunchtime that's turning into total dreck,
so maybe I should check out something more uplifting during my lunch
break!)

sue

What I've found - or not - is "surprise" - there it is - a sewing show. I
think that Howard Uni (WHUT) station just moves their programming around.
For a while they were showing some really older, more simple Quilting shows
- but then I'll find Fons & Porter or sewing with Susie Kalje. I usually
find them at around 7 in the a.m., and then sometimes around 11- 12:30 there
might be 2 or 3 in a row. Also, I don't know if your cable has them, but
with our FIOS we have the extra stations for WETA & WMPT - WETA has one
called "WETA Create" - and they tend to sometimes have sewing shows. I know
that I've watched "Kaye's Quilting Friends" which I think is a bit older,
and much more "country" for lack of a better word than my taste, but, hey,
it's something.

We must be due for a get together.

Ellice

re-post: quick post, a MUST-Have book for Knitters YarnWright Yarn 0 April 3rd 07 09:48 PM
Where should I post a pic? Steve Glass 8 October 17th 06 04:31 AM
In the post 1!!!! Aud Yarn 6 March 5th 06 10:21 PM
OT - I'm not ignoring anyone! Kalera Stratton Beads 5 March 17th 05 04:45 AM
OT Sorry about ignoring pics Dr. Sooz Beads 8 September 19th 03 02:52 AM