AD: Long Time Bead Seller Sez: "I QUIT!" 70% off all beads, findings

Old January 28th 09, 05:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
beadplay

Default AD: Long Time Bead Seller Sez: "I QUIT!" 70% off all beads, findings

Hello all,

I have been selling beads to crafters, designers, and hobbyists for
more than 20 years.

And ... it's time that I moved on to other work. Also I would like
more time for my family. So, I am reducing all prices that were
already LOW on all my beads & findings, as well as VINTAGE one of a
kind jewelry. Reductions are from 50% to 70%, many items are selling
for LESS than I paid. I did not raise sterling silver prices when
silver went up like a rocket. So, you will certainly find some deals
on my site,
http://beadsbymail.com ...

be sure to see all the pages ... Swarovski, gemstones, turquoise,
coral, lamp glass, naturals, tools, clasps, etc etc.

Orders over $100 get FREE SHIPPING.

EVERY order gets FREE beads as a thank you.

I will consider any reasonable offer for the entire collection! There
are some really fine pieces!

Regards & thanks for looking,
Jane S. (owner)

Old January 29th 09, 11:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Jan 28, 7:48*am, beadplay wrote:
[...]

If the prices on the website are the markdown prices, I just got a
strand of 6mm coral for $10 locally (in Hawaii of all places, where
shipping usually kills you).

You have some nice stuff, for me unfortunately it isn't what
I'm currently looking for.

Posting on newsgroups only to advertise, and then at high prices,
probably won't get you a while lot of sales. r.c.b is (or at least
was) a community.

Aloha,
Maren
http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1729...231201,00.html
(was in my paste buffer, just pasted that into a Lampwork, Etc. post,
but it's really OT here. I left it in because some
of you might like it)
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelry
http://www.hilobeads.com/
Blog at: http://hilobeads.blogspot.com/