Ot sweet honey words

Old February 13th 05, 10:43 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Ot sweet honey words

Hee Elizabeth i just washed my hands with Honey + goatmilk soap ,, the
mosft creamy soap you might imagine , Only Olive oil soap is as nice .

I had Honey on my sandwich and had honey tea ..... I remembered than
that you called my last letter Sweet words ,,,,,,, No wonder You know
? living in this Milk and Honey land , to speak with sweet words ..
mirjam , now going to rub my hands in Honey Creamed handlotion :::
Old February 13th 05, 01:39 PM
Pat EAXStitch

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Hee Elizabeth i just washed my hands with Honey + goatmilk soap ,, the
mosft creamy soap you might imagine , Only Olive oil soap is as nice .

I had Honey on my sandwich and had honey tea ..... I remembered than
that you called my last letter Sweet words ,,,,,,, No wonder You know
? living in this Milk and Honey land , to speak with sweet words ..
mirjam , now going to rub my hands in Honey Creamed handlotion :::

The trouble is, we know better than to trust honeyed words, don`t we?

Pat P

Old February 13th 05, 04:54 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Don`t Worry PP , nothing in my world is honeyed , everything Alas is
too realistic. but i love honey , the various tastes and smells that
are so different between different seasons , as the flowers are
different , Euqualiptus honey , is delicate. like a feather touching
your nose , Citrus honey , is strong , etc,,, it is a wonderful food
and Cosmetic addition ,,
mirjam