AD ~ Winter Sale and Valentine Specials!

Old January 16th 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD ~ Winter Sale and Valentine Specials!

Happy New Year to you all!

January is half gone already but there's still plenty of winter left
for a 10% off everything in the store sale. Stock up on lots of
sparkle for your Spring projects while you can! I'll be adding a
bunch of new items by next weekend to tempt you even more. Take a
look at this beautiful, new 10x8mm Green/Blue leaf:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GREEN-BLUE-SWIRL...81?refid=store

or http://snipurl.com/lmly

Valentine's Day Specials for this year include 30% off ALL pressed
Czech glass Hearts, 40% off ALL Thai Hilltribe Silver, and 40% off
ALL my stone beads, which include a wonderful group of small (and
one humongous!) briolettes. Many of the stone beads are new
listings and are in the NEW ITEMS! folder on the store front page.

Don't forget I have FREE SHIPPING now on domestic orders over
$27.50, Canadian orders over $37.50 and all other international
orders over $60.00.

I hope you'll take a few minutes to browse the store soon. Lots of
great beads are just waiting to go home with you. You know you hear
them calling!! Here's the "front door" link to get you started:

http://stores.ebay.com/Halsey-Tradin...ny?refid=store

Thanks so much!

Mj

=================================
Marjean Cline
Halsey Trading Company
eBay ID: ladymorgause

Old January 17th 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I just went to your store and bought loads of beads. in fact, I'm still
in your store buying loads of beads. I just couldn't resist the
sparkly. *sniffles*

-Amber.

Old January 17th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Thank you!!