New picture

Old October 20th 03, 08:57 PM
Norma

Default New picture

Hi gang. Just to bring you up to date re the picture of the spinning wheel.
I spoke to the newspaper and we have permission to post it. So, when Martin
get time, he will put it up for us.

--
Star love,
Norma

Old October 21st 03, 12:48 AM
CMM PDX2

Norma wrote:

Hi gang. Just to bring you up to date re the picture of the
spinning wheel. I spoke to the newspaper and we have
permission to post it. So, when Martin get time, he will put it up
for us.

Yay, Norma! Looking forward to seeing it; thanks for pursuing it with the
paper, 'cause it sounds like a very interesting wheel.

And as always, kudos to Martin for posting stuff for the group!

Monica - anticipating... (oh dear, hope that doesn't start any earworms. g)
CMMPDX2 at aol
remove 'eat.spam' to email me
---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html
Old October 21st 03, 07:27 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Monica,

Our local papers are slow in catching up with this group. The both had an
Associated Press article about earworms. I told DH, they were behind times,
RCTY had discussed that months ago.

Hugs,

Nora
Old October 22nd 03, 07:17 AM
CMM PDX2

Nora wrote:

Our local papers are slow in catching up with this group. The
both had an Associated Press article about earworms. I told
DH, they were behind times, RCTY had discussed that months
ago.

ROFLMAO! Love it, Nora!

Monica
CMMPDX2 at aol
remove 'eat.spam' to email me
---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html

Got a picture album for my quilts Boca Jan Quilting 11 August 14th 04 05:37 AM
New Quilt Picture posted Marcia Smith Quilting 14 May 25th 04 02:22 AM
picture of my new necklace roxan Beads 9 February 17th 04 07:05 AM
Any thoughts on finishing a picture mat?? Myka KS Yarn 3 September 27th 03 05:16 PM
OT Picture of Buddy in my album Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 27th 03 09:10 AM