OT Uh ..... Hi?

Old January 9th 04, 02:04 AM
Sarah Curry

Default OT Uh ..... Hi?

Been a LONG time (the better part of a year) since I last stuck my toe
in ... and pulled it back out again.

And I confess that I'm just as overwhelmed as I was last April (or
thereabouts).

New computer (July), new version of Netscape, and oh, all these NEW
people (not to mention close to 10,000 msgs ... and no, I didn't try to
read all (or even CLOSE to PART) of them.

But I SAID I'd get back (sooner or later; turned out to be later ...
MUCH later) ... and we'll see how I fare, tonight. Not gonna spend a
LOT of time (but hell, there ARE some OT things .... :-) )

OH, my. I've missed you guyz.

We'll see how I fare.

Happy Trails,

Sairey (who's a bit "trepidacious" about this ... )

Old January 9th 04, 02:12 AM
nzl*

you've been missed round here, Sairey.
aint no ones been pinning the atlas.
we're all in a right tiz over whos where and stuff like that without you to
keep us all in our places.
a few good stash raids and you'll right back into the chaos of the old
frame.

jeanne
waiting for Butterfly to let rip once again
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

Old January 9th 04, 02:24 AM
Debbi

Sairey,

Welcome back. You have been missed!

Debbi in SO CA

Old January 9th 04, 02:27 AM
nzl*

and theres beer in the fridge.
ok, who ate all the guacamole and chips?
c'aint trust some people .
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Polly Esther" wrote...

Old January 9th 04, 02:36 AM
Kate Dicey

Sarah Curry wrote:

Been a LONG time (the better part of a year) since I last stuck my toe
in ... and pulled it back out again.

And I confess that I'm just as overwhelmed as I was last April (or
thereabouts).

New computer (July), new version of Netscape, and oh, all these NEW
people (not to mention close to 10,000 msgs ... and no, I didn't try to
read all (or even CLOSE to PART) of them.

But I SAID I'd get back (sooner or later; turned out to be later ...
MUCH later) ... and we'll see how I fare, tonight. Not gonna spend a
LOT of time (but hell, there ARE some OT things .... :-) )

OH, my. I've missed you guyz.

We'll see how I fare.

Happy Trails,

Sairey (who's a bit "trepidacious" about this ... )

Chocolate's in the usual place, but we needed to move your chair over
beside the tea urn coz the frame got a bit bigger! Welcome back!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old January 9th 04, 02:53 AM
Diana Curtis

Nice to see you again!
You might be surprised to see just how many people have adopted the Sairey
border and made it uniquely theirs.
Youve been missed. You have your toe in the water, you may as well dive in
head first...
What have you been doing, quilty wise?
Hugs,
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old January 9th 04, 02:59 AM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

SARAH!!!!! Welcome back!!!!! It's SOOOOO good to see you posting
again... Please try stay around. Your old friends are still here- a
good few of us- and we have some delightful newbies that aren't all that
new any longer. They'll become as fond of you as the rest of us in no
time at all. Skootch over quilters!!! Our Sairey is HOME!!!!!

Hugs 'n hugs 'n hugs,

Leslie

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!

Old January 9th 04, 03:09 AM
Elena

*hides a burp behind a quilt* Ummm there were chips?

grins,
Elena in Tx

Old January 9th 04, 03:17 AM
Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)

Sairey!!!!!!!!

Can't tell you how good it is to see you back! Stay around for awhile this
time, huh? And hugs to you and MSM!

Donna (who's DH broke two ribs falling on snow covered ice & is house bound
for the forseeable future - should get interesting around here!)

--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply