KAT anyone know?

Old October 17th 03, 09:34 AM
Cher

Default KAT anyone know?

Hi all, has anyone heard from KAT, I have emailed her with no response...
if anyone lives near her, could they make sure she is OK.

cheers......Cher

---

Old October 21st 03, 02:27 AM
enigma

"Cher" wrote in
:

Hi all, has anyone heard from KAT, I have emailed her
with no response... if anyone lives near her, could they
make sure she is OK.

she's on AOL. she can't get in here & a lot of her mail is
getting lost in AOL's new spam filters.
i was just IMing her & she's only able to get into 2 groups
right now. she'll be back as soon as she can
lee
Old October 21st 03, 07:29 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Lee,

I'm also on AOL and haven't had any problems lately. If she went to 9.0 the
settings may be different according to what I've been reading.

Hugs,

Nora
Old October 22nd 03, 09:30 AM
Cher

Hi Lee, would you mind asking her to email me please, I've emailed her and
had no reply.

Cheers......Cher
"enigma" wrote in message
. ..