looking for large halloween patterns

Old July 29th 03, 01:49 PM
Kim McAnnally

Default looking for large halloween patterns

I have a customer who is searching for a large, detailed Halloween pattern.
She likes less of the cutesy type, more realistic. Here is an example of one
she likes, but we are trying to find something bigger if possible
http://www.lavenderwings.com/witchesdance.gif
If anyone knows of anything, can you please email, as I'm snowed under and
don't have time to read the newsgroup right now. I hope to catch up soon
TIA!
Kim

--
Quality Products, Friendly Service
See the Summer Blowout Sale here!

Old July 29th 03, 02:24 PM
SunFire

"Kim McAnnally" wrote in
thlink.net:

I have a customer who is searching for a large, detailed Halloween
pattern. She likes less of the cutesy type, more realistic. Here is an
example of one she likes, but we are trying to find something bigger
if possible http://www.lavenderwings.com/witchesdance.gif
If anyone knows of anything, can you please email, as I'm snowed under
and don't have time to read the newsgroup right now. I hope to catch
up soon TIA!
Kim

--
Quality Products, Friendly Service
See the Summer Blowout Sale here!
www.fabrics2u.com/New.htm
Items marked down 50% and lower!

Hi Kim,

Have her look at the Stoney Creek patterns, those are some of the best
patterns I've seen for Halloween. She should be able to find many of them
on the JJ's Collectible's site http://www.jjscollectibles.com

Don't work there and probably never will but a very very satisfied customer
of theirs for the last 6 years.

Linda
Old July 29th 03, 03:56 PM
Cathy Collins

Thanks for the info on JJ's, Linda.

I have visited their site and have seen several things that I was unable to
attain at a LNS (or they were unable to attain I should say) and was
wondering what kind of service one would get when ordering from them.

Thanks! It's always great to know another resource!

Cathy in Wisconsin

Old July 30th 03, 01:18 AM
Alison

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:49:17 GMT, "Kim McAnnally"
wrote:

I have a customer who is searching for a large, detailed Halloween pattern.
She likes less of the cutesy type, more realistic. Here is an example of one
she likes, but we are trying to find something bigger if possible
http://www.lavenderwings.com/witchesdance.gif
If anyone knows of anything, can you please email, as I'm snowed under and
don't have time to read the newsgroup right now. I hope to catch up soon
TIA!
Kim

Hi Kim, has she checked out Birds of a Feather
(http://www.flocktogether.com) - they have a whole Halloween section,
including the "remember me when all my bones are rotten..." one with a
skeleton. I think I have them all being a Halloween/black cat lover!

Alison
Old July 30th 03, 06:38 AM
Mellissa Allison

Kim,

Our own Dianne Durgan Sobolewski has a Halloween design on her website. It
measures 14½"w x 11¼"h. You can find it he
http://www.treasuredtapestries.com/halloweennight.html

HTH!
Mellissa
--
"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet