Partnership Opportunity

Old June 29th 05, 05:37 PM

Default Partnership Opportunity

Partnership Opportunity

I am with a fine jewelry manufacturer and am currently looking for
those interested in forming a partnership to sell jewelry online in
places like eBay. We manufacture our own jewelry and are located in
the heart of the diamond district in New York City. We have been in the
business for over 23 years and are registered with the Jewelers Board
of Trade and Dun & Bradstreet.
Our company is venturing into something fairly new with internet sales
and we need partners to help us keep our inventory of over 24,000
different styles, moving.
We want to strongly emphasize that this is a partnership developed to
get those interested, started in a $19 billion a year industry and we
offer our partners the full support that they need, including pictures,
prices and descriptions of all merchandise to get them started and are
always available to address any questions and to offer advice for
selling.
By selling our merchandise we become your partner not your competitor
and offer you fine jewelry at wholesale prices which are a FRACTION of
retail store prices. Most importantly we have a Guaranteed Movers
Policy, which assures our partners that they will never get stuck with
un-sellable merchandise because if they can't sell something then we
will replace it for something new, no questions asked.
If interested or if you have any questions contact us via e-mail at
and, if possible, please include where you saw
this message. Thank You