Printing help?

Old January 21st 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Johanna Gibson

Default Printing help?

Hello folks,
I've just received my hooded sweatshirt which has my course on the
front, and a witty saying on the back. I want to add a detail to the
back. What I would like to do, is print an image onto prepared
fabric, trim round the image and then fuse it onto the back and
applique round it as well.
Firstly, my printer doesn't want to print now, and (I won't bore you
with the details) it doesn't look likely to in the future.
Secondly, I have Paint Shop Pro version 6 and the image I have
manipulated saved in there.... but no way to print.
What I want to know is, is there anyone out there - halloooooo - who
regularly prints images onto fabric using BubbleJetSet and a coloured
cartridge, who could help me by making an image or two on fabric? I
would be more than willing to reimburse the cost of all materials and
your time either in money, chocolate or Scottish goodies. Name your
price!

-- Jo in Scotland
Old January 21st 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Jo, I have some of those fabric sheets to copy onto that I would be happy to
use. If no one closer volunteers please send me your pictures and I will
print them and mail to you.

Naomi
--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old January 22nd 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Wouldn't it be easier to put your photo on a CD and take it to a local copy
shop? (Probably not as much fun :-)
Roberta in D

Old January 22nd 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

I've not printed onto fabric with BubbleJetSet (just the Avery products that
you iron on) ... but I *might* be able to help you with your printing
problems ... I've had to fix my own inkjet printers on MANY occasions. And
I'm far more patient than any Tech Support!

Especially if you have an Epson, HP, or LexMark ... Canon, I'm not familiar
with!

Hugs!!
--
Connie
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

[...]

Printing on glass Francis R. Vesey Glass 4 February 9th 06 02:37 AM
Printing on fabrics CLee Quilting 16 July 21st 05 02:59 AM
?s re fabric printing Kellie J. Berger Quilting 15 June 15th 04 03:42 PM
Printing Bud Spotts Marketplace 1 December 28th 03 04:44 PM
Printing on cotton Janner Quilting 14 August 28th 03 09:09 PM