Some more photos

Old August 31st 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

Default Some more photos

Hi all again, Got notice that the rest of my pics had been
transferred over to Flickr. Here they are http://www.flickr.com/photos/biscuitnrabbi/page2/
If you'd like a look. Elly

Old August 31st 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

They're really fun, Elly. Kirsty's is beautiful, as is the sampler.
They look so bright and cheerful.
..
In message . com, Elly
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 31st 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

On Aug 31, 1:07 pm, Elly wrote:
Hi all again, Got notice that the rest of my pics had been
transferred over to Flickr. Here they are http://www.flickr.com/photos/biscuitnrabbi/page2/
If you'd like a look. Elly

Well John! I've decided to take your advice and put my pics on
Webshots http://community.webshots.com/album/...host=community

How do I get it that my page shows up atomatically on here when I post
anything? Sorry for being dumb.

Elly

Old August 31st 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

On Aug 31, 2:32 pm, Patti wrote:
They're really fun, Elly. Kirsty's is beautiful, as is the sampler.
They look so bright and cheerful.
.
In message . com, Elly
writes

Hi all again, Got notice that the rest of my pics had been
transferred over to Flickr. Here they are
http://www.flickr.com/photos/biscuitnrabbi/page2/
If you'd like a look. Elly

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Thanks Patti, I've got more on now at the webshot site, see above
post to John... Elly

Old August 31st 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Pretty quilts too! I really like the border on your Macmillan Challenge, the
big squares. Center is lovely too :-)
Roberta in D

ups.com...

Old August 31st 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_2_]

Your quilts are beautiful. Love the sampler!

--
Donna in NE La.
ups.com...

Old August 31st 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article . com,
Elly wrote:

Hi all again, Got notice that the rest of my pics had been
transferred over to Flickr. Here they are
http://www.flickr.com/photos/biscuitnrabbi/page2/
If you'd like a look. Elly

Lovely quilts, Elly! I see you like Christmas quilts. G

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old August 31st 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article .com,
Elly wrote:

On Aug 31, 1:07 pm, Elly wrote:
Hi all again, Got notice that the rest of my pics had been
transferred over to Flickr. Here they are
http://www.flickr.com/photos/biscuitnrabbi/page2/
If you'd like a look. Elly

Well John! I've decided to take your advice and put my pics on
Webshots
http://community.webshots.com/album/...host=community

Even more wonderful quilts to look at! Elly, your sewing table is
beautiful, but you covered up your machine so we couldn't see it!

How do I get it that my page shows up atomatically on here when I post
anything? Sorry for being dumb.

You're not dumb, Elly! The only dumb question is the one that hasn't
been asked. Does your newsreader (it may be your email application
....) have a place where you can assign a "signature"? If so, that's
where you can put your name and the link to your site.
Old August 31st 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

On Aug 31, 4:51 pm, Sandy wrote:
In article .com,

Elly wrote:
On Aug 31, 1:07 pm, Elly wrote:
[...]

Hi Sandy, thanks for this I'm going to give it a shot now see if I've
done it right fingers crossed.

Old August 31st 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Really nice, Elly!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

OT-Photos Lucille Needlework 3 September 6th 06 02:17 AM
FBS Photos! Ranee Mueller Yarn 20 June 22nd 05 05:37 PM
New photos up and my May BOM the black rose Quilting 8 May 3rd 05 01:47 AM
New photos up the black rose Quilting 11 April 24th 05 02:17 PM
New photos KJ Quilting 7 February 11th 05 03:23 PM