Mirjam

Old March 5th 10, 05:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
LindaLee

Default Mirjam

sniff, sniff...but it's me who loves the color 'red'...roflmbo
Old March 5th 10, 06:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

On Mar 5, 6:12*pm, LindaLee wrote:
sniff, sniff...but it's me who loves the color 'red'...roflmbo

I apologize Linda Lee , please forgive the mix up , i wrote it when i
was a bit sleepy ,,,,
here is a tissue
mirjam
Old March 5th 10, 07:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
LindaLee

On Mar 5, 12:22*pm, mirjam wrote:
On Mar 5, 6:12*pm, LindaLee wrote:

sniff, sniff...but it's me who loves the color 'red'...roflmbo

I apologize Linda Lee , please forgive the mix up , i wrote it when i
was a bit sleepy ,,,,
here is a tissue
mirjam

~~~~~~~

I've learned not to touch my knitting before my cup of tea in the
mornings. And to not try a new or complicated pattern when I'm sleepy
in the evenings. I have such a mess and loose so much time cleaning
up my own messes.

And Mirjam...yesterday my husband made a comment how my knitting is
becoming so detailed in design and patterns.
I have just been having so much fun discovering and trying new things
since you sent me the photos and e-mails.

Just reading what everyone is knitting here makes me strive to learn
new things. :-)

Old March 6th 10, 08:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

I've learned not to touch my knitting before my cup of tea in the
mornings. *And to not try a new or complicated pattern when I'm sleepy
in the evenings. *I have such a mess and loose so much time cleaning
up my own messes.

And Mirjam...yesterday my husband made a comment how my knitting is
becoming so detailed in design and patterns.
I have just been having so much fun discovering and trying new things
since you sent me the photos and e-mails.

Just reading what everyone is knitting here makes me strive to learn
new things. *:-)

Linda lee , i am so pleased to read that your knitting skills
improove ,,,
and i do agree with you that reading what others do is a great
motivator to try new things .
i keep learning all the time and i try to make new things or use new
ideas with old patterns etc,,
my last vest is just like it i started a back like 2 dominos , added
the front part and than knitted upwards ,
i intentionaly knited the 2 front part so that their corner will fall
on my front with the corner pointing down wards ,, [like a W ] and it
is a joy ... Finnaly all designers got it that we aren`t made of
straight planks ,,and many sweaters are designed like this .

as to not knitting before your tea& my coffee , you have a good point
there !!!
mirjam

Old March 7th 10, 06:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default All knitters have fun

All knitters should have fun , whether we are veterans , or just
learned to knit and purl
mirjam
Old March 9th 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
LindaLee

On Mar 7, 12:27*pm, mirjam wrote:
All knitters should have fun , whether we are veterans , or just
learned to knit and purl
mirjam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can't argue with that comment at all!

I wish more people would do something with the talents they are
given, big or small, instead of all this crazy nonsense going on
around us.
Old March 9th 10, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

On 3/8/2010 5:47 PM, LindaLee wrote:
On Mar 7, 12:27 pm, wrote:
All knitters should have fun , whether we are veterans , or just
learned to knit and purl
mirjam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can't argue with that comment at all!

I wish more people would do something with the talents they are
given, big or small, instead of all this crazy nonsense going on
around us.

Maybe the best idea I have heard this year. If you are busy enjoying
hobbies and crafts you don't have time for all the crazy things.

hugs,
Dennis & Gail

ATT- MIRJAM Magie Noire Yarn 4 August 9th 06 10:19 PM
Mirjam shan Needlework 108 July 27th 06 04:53 AM
Mirjam YarnWright Yarn 0 July 21st 06 04:48 PM
Mirjam Els van Dam Yarn 2 October 17th 04 05:45 AM
Mirjam? Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 3 October 28th 03 05:05 PM