New Picture

Old August 17th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default New Picture

As most of you know, my granddaughter is visiting. She came to the Knit Out
with me on Sunday and won a ball of Bernat Lulu yarn. Here is a pic of the
hat I made her today, and a skinny matching scarf will be coming soon
(smile).

http://tinyurl.com/zkx5o

Shelagh

Old August 17th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Midwest poster" wrote in message
It's a lovely hat on a beautiful girl. She must love visiting her

Grandma.

--
Jan in MN

We are having a fun time, and we get along well. (smile)

Shelagh

Old August 17th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Shillelagh wrote:
As most of you know, my granddaughter is visiting. She came to the
Knit Out with me on Sunday and won a ball of Bernat Lulu yarn. Here
is a pic of the hat I made her today, and a skinny matching scarf
will be coming soon (smile).

http://tinyurl.com/zkx5o

Very pretty - the hat *and* the model! So you used the Lulu for it?

Higs,
Katherine

Old August 17th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Katherine" wrote in message
Shillelagh wrote:
As most of you know, my granddaughter is visiting. She came to the
Knit Out with me on Sunday and won a ball of Bernat Lulu yarn. Here
is a pic of the hat I made her today, and a skinny matching scarf
will be coming soon (smile).

http://tinyurl.com/zkx5o

Very pretty - the hat *and* the model! So you used the Lulu for it?

Higs,
Katherine

Yes, I did - hee hee - couldn't you read my mind???? Isn't the model a
sweet doll?

Shelagh

Old August 17th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Shillelagh wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
Shillelagh wrote:
As most of you know, my granddaughter is visiting. She came to the
Knit Out with me on Sunday and won a ball of Bernat Lulu yarn. Here
is a pic of the hat I made her today, and a skinny matching scarf
will be coming soon (smile).

http://tinyurl.com/zkx5o

Very pretty - the hat *and* the model! So you used the Lulu for it?

Higs,
Katherine

Yes, I did - hee hee - couldn't you read my mind???? Isn't the model a
sweet doll?

Shelagh

Yes she is Shelagh!!

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old August 17th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Shillelagh wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
Shillelagh wrote:
As most of you know, my granddaughter is visiting. She came to the
Knit Out with me on Sunday and won a ball of Bernat Lulu yarn. Here
is a pic of the hat I made her today, and a skinny matching scarf
will be coming soon (smile).

http://tinyurl.com/zkx5o

Very pretty - the hat *and* the model! So you used the Lulu for it?

Higs,
Katherine

Yes, I did - hee hee - couldn't you read my mind???? Isn't the
model a sweet doll?

She is, indeed! ANd with the one ball of Lulu, you got a hat and enough left
for a skinny scarf?

Higs,
Katherine

Old August 17th 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Katherine" wrote in message

Yes, I did - hee hee - couldn't you read my mind???? Isn't the
model a sweet doll?

She is, indeed! ANd with the one ball of Lulu, you got a hat and enough

left
for a skinny scarf?

Higs,
Katherine

Probably enough, but we're thinking of alternating it with some sort of
eyelash yarn. When it's done, I'll post a picture. I'm trying to finish up
the purple Velour sweater. It's getting there, because it's supposed to go
home with her.

Shelagh

Old August 17th 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Shillelagh wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message

Yes, I did - hee hee - couldn't you read my mind???? Isn't the
model a sweet doll?

She is, indeed! ANd with the one ball of Lulu, you got a hat and
enough left for a skinny scarf?

Higs,
Katherine

Probably enough, but we're thinking of alternating it with some sort
of eyelash yarn. When it's done, I'll post a picture. I'm trying to
finish up the purple Velour sweater. It's getting there, because
it's supposed to go home with her.

Thanks, I'll look forward to seeing it.

Higs,
Katherine

Old August 17th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Olwyn Mary

Shillelagh wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message

Shillelagh wrote:

As most of you know, my granddaughter is visiting. She came to the
Knit Out with me on Sunday and won a ball of Bernat Lulu yarn. Here
is a pic of the hat I made her today, and a skinny matching scarf
will be coming soon (smile).

http://tinyurl.com/zkx5o

Very pretty - the hat *and* the model! So you used the Lulu for it?

Higs,
Katherine

Yes, I did - hee hee - couldn't you read my mind???? Isn't the model a
sweet doll?

Shelagh

Yes, especially with those milk chocolate eyes.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans