Numb hands.

Old November 21st 12, 07:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joyce in RSA

Default Numb hands.

Well, I have a diagnosis - carpal tunnel, again! It's nothing like the
first time, but is apparently very bad. I'm going to have the worse
hand and elbow fixed next Wednesday, then have to wait for the other.
At least I'll have one hand that works, I hope!

Thanks all for the suggestions for help. I haven't managed to find or
make anything that works for padding, but the prospect of working hands
is uplifting.

Does anyone know if physiotherapy works for muscular arthritis?
(Rheumatism?) it seems to be getting worse not better, in spite of the
improved weather. The doctors have not even suggested it.

Joyce in RSA.

Numb hands - help! Joyce in RSA Needlework 11 November 7th 12 09:08 PM
Look Ma! No hands Polly Esther[_2_] Quilting 97 January 16th 08 03:40 PM
hands michele Glass 9 November 15th 07 09:39 PM
Ad My bum is numb Marisa Cappetta Beads 10 December 4th 04 04:04 PM
OT Whose hands are these? Marisa Cappetta Beads 27 June 7th 04 12:38 PM